Chapter 14

Aria pov
My eyes fluttered open but closed suddenly when I was blinded by the rays of sunshine poring into the room. As my eyes adjusted to the light I slowly got out of the comfy bed. I finally scanned the room looking at everything trying to figure out where I was. Then I faced palmed myself as I took a deep breath in all I smelt was Riley. There was a knock on the door that brought me out of my thoughts. "Come in" I said quietly the door opened a little revealing Corbin and Sam. They smiled at me and ran over to me knocking me over in the process I laughed as we all laid on the floor. "What do you guys want what time is it anyway." I asked looking at them curiously "time to get up. I heard Sam" reply. I rolled my eyes and pushed them off of me. "Well let's get going" I said walking out of the room. They followed me all the way to the kitchen. The room was full of pups chatting but it went silent when they saw me. "Aria's back"they yelled as they all ran up to me. A big smile formed on my face as they all started to hug me. I yelped in pain as one hit my injured shoulder. They stopped and stared at me as my eyes watered. I slid down on the floor as my wound started to bleed my eyes furrowed as I realized that it hadn't fully healed yet. "Sam go get alpha Riley please" I whimpered out she nodded and ran off. In no time I heard heavy footsteps coming my way. Riley crouched down and tilted my head up so that our eyes met. "It still hurts ri ri"I said in his head. "Can I look at it Aria" he asked out loud. "Please it hurts" he nodded and carefully pulled my shirt down off of my shoulder. A whimper slipped out of my mouth as he brushed his hands over it analyzing every thing throughly. He frowned when he saw that the wound was still open a little. "Ok Aria I'll be right back" I nodded and he disappeared. Gasps were heard as I saw him bend down with a cup and knife. "What are you doing" I asked looking at him nervously. "Giving you some of my blood it will help it heal all the way." He answered nonchalantly "nope I'm good I'll wait until it heals all by itself." I said trying to move away from him. He growled at me which made me freeze in my spot. My eyes met his then the knife in his hand. I saw him bring it up to his other hand. He slit his hand making blood appear. His hand closed squeezing over the cup letting the blood fall into the cup. He filled it just enough to cover the bottom I shut my eyes when I saw him move his hand away and let it heal. There was a loud thump and we all looked over and saw that one of the pups fainted. A chuckle left his lips as he looked at her "someone go help her" he ordered softly. His gaze went back to he and I gulped as he lifted the glass up to me. " I'm not drinking that Get that away from me"I seethed out. He gave me a glare and held it closer to my mouth. "Nope" I said and turned my head to the side. "Aria knightly open your mouth and drink this." He ordered moving my head back and holding it there. My nose wrinkled up in disgust as the metallic taste covered my tongue as I tried to swallow it fast. "There that wasn't so bad" he soothes in my ear I growled at him but he just laughed. He pulled me up and carried me to the living room he placed me on the couch. "I need you to sit here for a while as it heals please don't leave this room Aria." He said I nodded and he walked out and into the kitchen.