168: "When We're Married"

Harry:   "We'll have 4 kids, and a house in Paris." He mumbled against your neck, letting a giggle slip past your lips. "Ya think so?" Harry moaned in response, lips still attached to your neck. "I'll take that as a yes." "There names will be Josh, William, Darcy and Felicity." He continued with a large smile. 

Niall:   "No more fighting." You whispered quietly, both legs tangled together under the heap of covers. "We wont be able too with our huge family." Niall chuckled, forehead to forehead, dipping down to peck your nose. "And we're going to move back to Ireland." You nodded, molding into Nialls side. "Can't wait." 

Louis:   "I promise I'll be home more often," He started with a small smile, showing small dimples. You caressed his unsaved cheek softly. "Our son will be a football player and he'll play for the rovers." Chuckling at your idea, Louis attacked you with kisses, making you scream jokingly. While you squirmed he moved to straddle you. "And moments like these will only be the beginning." 

Liam:   "We'll move, somewhere were no one will find us." You mumbled, trying to ignore the fans screams outside his hotel room. Liam couldn't help but chuckle. "What about the boys?" You rolled your eyes playfully, resting your head on Liams uncovered chest. "They'll come with us. And don't worry a few years from One Direction won't bother them." 

Zayn:   "You'll be done with uni and can come on tour with me." He sighed, biting his bottom lip. "And we'll have another on the way,  and we'll be ready." You sighed, out of habit reaching over to the baby monitor on the bed side table. "Defiantly."