71: Sleep Talking

Louis: Confessions start pouring out of Louis' mouth for no given reason. You listen since his sleep talking is the only thing that fills the room. "I hope we die together, at an old age, with lots of grandchildren and maybe a great-grandchild if we're lucky." He smiles faintly and continues to gush. "I want to do everything with you." You keep that last part to yourself.

Niall: "I love you, (Y/N). Your smile, your eyes, your nose...your ears, your eyebrows, y-you're everything," Niall drawls in his sleep. "You're...s'perfect and beautiful. How...what did I do ta' deserve ya?" He rolls over and attaches himself to you. "You smell great, too. What kind of deodorant do you use? Did you do something different to your hair? I noticed."

Liam: "(Y/N)?! Why did you pull down your my trousers?! Now everyone knows, everyone now knows my willy is-" Liam's voice goes terminator, "-ten inches of sex and violence." He pauses. "I guess I can forgive you, but please keep your hands to yourself? I'm only letting this go because you're going to give me a big reward, right babe?"

Zayn: The air conditioner blowing over Zayn's head might've influenced him to comment on it in his sleep. "It's gettin' real cold, (Y/N). C'mere," his fingers stretch far enough to grasp the back of your shirt and pull you close to his chest. "Better," he sighs. "Much better, baby, You're warm like the inside of an oven on sixty thousand degrees."

Harry: His voice is so raspy that all his words come out slightly incoherent. "Mmm," he moans quietly. "(Y/N)...babe, ke-keep doin' that. Yeah, you're so good." He hums as his cheeks flush red. He freezes for a split second before letting out a prolonged groan. The sheets around him get wet just as you realize Harry's had a wet dream about you.