72: Butterfly Kisses

Niall: You buried yourself farther in Niall's chest as the movie you were watching got even scarier. "We can just skip this movie and pick out a different one," Niall offered, looking at you with a concerned expression on his face, "I don't like seeing you so scared." "I'm fine," you mumbled, moving your face into his neck, getting an idea. You smiled and closed your eyes against his neck and opened them again. "What are you doing?" he asked, tilting your chin up so your eyes were level with his. You giggled, "I gave you a butterfly kiss." He smiled, leaning close to you, "how about I just give you a real kiss?"

Zayn: "Y/N," you heard Zayn say softly in the other room. Shoving the rest of your food in your mouth, you trotted to where he was sitting, looking slightly amused as he watched you trying to chew your food. You swallowed it down before saying, "yeah?" "C'mere," he said softly, reaching his hand out to you. You smiled and took it, letting him pull you into his lap. You leaned into him, thinking he would kiss you, but instead, he turned his head and batted his long lashes against your cheek, making you squeal. "That tickles," you told him, laughing. "I guess so. I just wanted to try it," he said, chuckling and kissing your nose.            Louis: "Have you ever tried butterfly kisses?" you asked Louis one time, looking up from your magazine. His brow furrowed in confusion, "what are those?" You giggled, pointing to your eye, "it's when someone blinks really fast really close to someone so they feel their eyelashes against them. Here," you leaned closer to him and moved your eyelashes against his cheek quickly before pulling away. He smiled at you, pecking your cheek softly, "you're so cute, what made you think of doing it now?" You shrugged, "I just like doing it, and I couldn't resist when you were looking so serious over there." Louis laughed and held you tightly, leaning in for a long kiss.             Harry: "Wake up," you cooed, nudging Harry's arm softly. "No," he whined, squeezing your waist and pulling you closer to him, "let's just stay here all day." You sighed; you and Harry had stuff to do, and as much as you wanted to stay with him like that, you knew you couldn't. "Come on," you pressed, batting your eye lashes against his cheek, making him open his eyes in surprise. "What was that?" he asked, looking at you and touching his cheek. You grinned, "It's a butterfly kiss," you flung the covers off him before he could react, "now let's go." He rolled his eyes and pressed a smooth kiss against your lips before getting out of bed.            Liam: You smiled as you felt Liam warp his arms around you, your back pressed against his chest as he nuzzled your neck softly. Laughing, you turned around in his arms so you could face him, a thought crossing your mind, "Liam, can I do something?" you asked, biting your lip. He nodded, brushing your hair away from your face, "anything." You balanced on your toes and leaned up, giving Liam a quick butterfly kiss before standing flat on your feet again. He smiled at your cuteness and brought his lips to yours softly before giving you a butterfly kiss himself.