157: Your Parents Show Embarrassing Childhood Memories To Him

Louis: 

Today was the day that Louis was meeting your family and you were so scared you didn't know how to deal with it. On the car ride to you parents house you were practically shaking in your seat. You weren't supposed to be the nervous one, and Louis was as calm as can be.

"C'mon babe there's nothing to worry about. You look more worried than the time you met my parents...", he trailed off.

"See your family is normal, mine on the other hand..." You sat in silence until you finally arrived. Your mom opened the door and greeted you and pushed you to the side and made her way Louis.

"So this is the handsome boy that has swept my daughter off her feet, huh?", she beamed.

"And this is your beautiful mother that I've heard so much about", he looks towards you as he goes in for one of his famous bear hugs.

So far everything was going well as Louis had met your dad and your siblings. You left the living room for five minutes to talk to your sister in the kitchen when you hear Louis' chants of "Aww's" and laughter. You walked back into the living room to see what the chatter was about. 

Your mom held out a thick book full of your baby pictures towards Louis. "And this is Y/N on her first Halloween, she was a little banana! We had to throw that costume out because she threw up all over it and it was one big mess..."

"Mom! I think that's enough of show and tell for one day.", you said utterly embarrassed.

"Oh come on Y/N, look at those chubby cheeks. I knew I loved you for a reason." He flashed that cheeky smile that you couldn't resist.

You sat on his lap and tapped his nose lightly, "Its been a nice trip down memory lane, but dinner is ready."

As you stood up and walked towards the kitchen your mom whispered to Louis, "That's ok we'll watch some of Y/N's baby videos after dinner."

You peeked your head around the corner, "I heard that, and no we will not!" 

Louis couldn't hold back his laughs and slid his arm around the small of your back, "See, not bad huh?", and you placed a kiss on his cheek, "I guess its a good sign."

Liam: 

You and Liam had been together for quite some time. You had both met each others parents and you two were going over to your parents for dinner.

"Hi lovelies, how are you doing? Come, come, dinner is almost ready." Your mom dragged Liam towards the kitchen. She loved and adored him so much.

After dinner was over you sat and talked to Liam as other conversations were going on in the dining room and your mom called over to Liam, 

"Liam sweetie can you come here a second?" This worried you a little bit since Liam had only met your parents a couple of times before, and you two were always together in their presence. You didn't know what she wanted but Liam got up to greet her in the next room.

It had been a minute or two since Liam had departed the room with your mother and you thought something was fishy. You excused yourself from talking to your brother and searched for your mother and Liam. You followed the laughter that was coming from upstairs and found yourself standing in front of your old bedroom as a teenager. You opened the door and found Liam and your mom standing in the middle of the One Direction adorned bedroom with posters plastered all over the walls. 

"Oh. My. God.", is all you could say as you had forgotten about your old bedroom. 

"You said you were a fan, I didn't know you liked us this much", Liam said beaming his gorgeous smile.