118: You Tell Him You're Pregnant (Harry) *Requested*

Harry: You stare at the clock, watching each second go by as you play with your gorgeous ring on your finger that Harry gave you many months ago. You preoccupy yourself by checking over dinner once more, making sure that everything from the candles to the napkins was perfect. As you fill up the water glasses, anxiety bubbling up in your chest, you feel two arms wrap around your stomach. "Hello sexy" Harry's husky voice murmurs in your ear, you nearly drop the glass. Your head was so full of thoughts that you barely heard him come in. "Harry! You scared me!" you say, setting the glasses down before holding your hand to your chest. Harry chuckles, "Sorry love!" He glances around the kitchen, "This looks great! By the way, when are we eating?" Harry says. "Anytime you want" You say, smiling. "Is now alright? I'm starved" Harry says. You smile and grab a platter, handing it off to Harry to bring the table. "I'll be right out", You say, feigning composure. As Harry heads to the dining room, you sigh. Despite the fact that you'd been planning this conversation all week, you were incredibly nervous about actually having it. You took a deep breath and grabbed the water glasses before slowly walking into the dining room. As you set the glasses down and take your seat. Harry reaches to start serving himself. "Harry" You say, as he spoons a scoop of mashed potatoes onto his plate, "I have to tell you something". Harry pauses cautiously setting the spoon back into the bowl, "Alright..." He says. You bit your lip, ready to take the plunge. "I...we're having a baby". Harry drops his fork, "You--you're pregnant?" He says, his eyes locked on you and his lips parted. You nod. Harry scoots his chair back and hurries over to you, kneeling beside you. "That's fantastic Y/N! How long have you known?". You smile, "Less than a week, I wanted to tell you when you weren't so stressed with work since it's a lot to take in". Harry shakes his head, his green eyes bright in the candle light. "Yeah a bit but I think it's amazing! I'm gonna be a dad and you're gonna be a mum!" He chuckles to himself. "Oh my god, we're gonna be parents" He stands, and takes your hands, "You're gonna be an amazing mum, I already know it". He kisses your forehead lightly before letting go of your hands and taking his seat once more. "So" He says, taking a bite of his mashed potatoes, "Have any ideas for baby names?"