44: Movie Night

Harry: Movie night is an uncommon occurrence for the two of you, with his busy tour schedule and your own work schedule. When it's his turn to pick, he picks some cheesy comedy; when it's your turn, you always pick a romantic movie. However, Harry usually will give you his movie nights and let you pick the movie all the time. It's a cuddle fest, Harry loves movie nights almost more then you do, a solid excuse for him to hold you close and nearly fall asleep in his arms.

Zayn: Zayn absolutely loves action movies, loves them. He's a huge fan of all of the classic action films, even though you can't stand them. "Please, babe?" He'll whine and plead until you have to give into those chocolate eyes. "You owe me," you groan, crossing your arms across your chest. "Of course I do, beautiful," Zayn will cheer victoriously and kiss your cheek.

Liam: Liam is insistent that you always watch romantic movies. For whatever reason, he always believes that women always wants to watch them, all the time. Trying to be the respectful gentleman that he is, he makes you choose. Makes you choose, he makes the popcorn, and holds you the entire time. As sappy as he is, it makes for a wonderful movie night with your boyfriend.

Niall: Comedies. It's always about comedies with Niall. You two are a very active couple, so it's rare that you two usually even have a movie night. But when it is too cold or rainy to go out on a solid date, you'll watch movies together. You'll make popcorn for the both of you, but Niall always eats it all anyway.

Louis: Louis isn't even a big fan of movies, he much rather would watch tv shows. So instead of movie nights, you two always have television marathons. You'll watch season after season of anything, from Friends to the Simpsons. You fall asleep pretty fast, but Louis will hold you in his lap and try to keep his laughing down.