56: Your Daughter Gets Her Period

Harry:

You heard the house phone scream out a few short beeps.

"I've got it!" yelled a deep voice that belonged to your husband, Harry. You heard him answer the phone with a familiar hello. Suddenly, you felt a couple hard, quick taps on the shoulder. "I-I think this is for you," he choked out, red faced.

With a confused face, you took the phone and put your mouth up to the warm receiver. "Hello?"

"Is this Mrs. Styles?" said a chipper voice at the other end of the receiver.

"Yes. May I ask who is speaking?" you said, concerned. You heard someone sniffling in the background.

The lady cleared her throat. "Your daughter, Y/D/N, has seemed to have gotten her period. We normally don't alarm mothers to come and pick up their children, but she seems very upset."

"I'm on my way," you said quickly and hung up.

Zayn- "If this movie is boring, I swear, dad..." your daughter, Y/D/N, said as the movie began. The three of you had decided to have a movie day at the local movie theatre.

The room went dark and the previews started to show. A preview for an action movie came on. Sounded alright...

You were awoken by the feeling of someone shaking you from your right. As soon as you opened your eyes, you felt yourself being dragged out of your plushy fold-up seat and out the exit door by your daughter.

When you looked at her, she had a frightened look across her face. "Mom!" she cried out. "I-I..."

"What's going on?!" you shrieked at her.

She looked down at her feet. "I started..."

You absorbed information. Oh boy, her teenage years were about to really begin and this time, it was you on the other side of the picture.

Liam:

"Do you need something, sweetie?" you heard Liam ask as he walked into your all's daughter's bedroom. You had just informed him that, Y/D/N, started her period the day before and she was already getting cramps and getting moody, just in the first cycle.

"You're the last person I wanted to see," she huffed, rolling off the bed, so he couldn't see her. You chuckled to yourself as you stepped in too.

"Now, Y/D/N, that wasn't very nice at all. Say you're sorry!" Liam yelled. You grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him backward.

"She's on her period, Liam. She's going to be mean," you whispered. "Do you want ice cream?" you asked your daughter, shooing Liam out.

"Yes!" she yelled. You laughed to yourself.

"I'll bring a hot pad too," you said and walked out the door.

"I love you!" she shrieked.

Louis: "Can I tweet about it? Take a picture?" Louis asked your daughter, jokily. Y/D/N had just gotten her period and of course, Louis had been the one to notice.

You elbowed Louis hard in the rib cage. "Louis, you might want to shut up before she blows up in your face..." you warned.

Y/D/N marched to the car. "I wish I could've just spent a little longer playing mini golf," he said, trying to get on your nerves.

"Louis, you might want to stop..." you warned, but it was too late

Y/D/N turned around and started yelling. "Dad, you need to stop! You don't know what it's like to bleed! It already is annoying me, so stop it!!" She got in the car and slammed the door.

"Damn..." he swore.

"I warned you," you said and got into the car. This was going to be a long five days.

Niall:

"Hey guys, guess what?!" yelled Y/S/N. He ran into the kitchen where Niall and you were preparing dinner.

Niall turned around and answered him first. "What is it?"

He whispered something in Niall's ear. Niall's face went red. "This is one for you," he said to you and quickly informed you that your daughter had her period and wouldn't leave the bathroom.

"Don't laugh at her, Y/S/N. One day you'll have to take care of this from your dad's side if you have a daughter," you told him and ran to the upstairs bathroom. "Y/D/N? Honey? It's only me. Your dad and Y/S/N are downstairs."

"Mom, go and get things, anything!" she cried out. The door was locked. "Slide them under the door."

You grinned and ran to your room to get some old material. This was going to be a bumpy ride.