EPILOGUE

Reaching the parking lot, she head towards her car and used the remote to open it. She opened the door to the driver's seat and got in, placing her clutch on the passenger's seat. She revved the car to life and raised her head to look at her face in the rear view mirror. Her matte wine red tainted lips stretch into a smile revealing her set of pearl white 32 teeth. Her eyes had this glow in them accentuated thanks to her light smoky eye shadow and her face a little shade lighter than she had before. She looked away and drove the car down the parking lot, pass the gate and onto the road.

She wasn't driving in a fast pace, nor was it too slow. If anything then one would say she's driving slickly. And though her pace didn't say it deep down she was restless, she couldn't wait to reach there. Today is the big day!

Realizing that she will be later, she stepped on the accelerator once she was no longer in traffic. Well that was until she found herself stuck in yet another traffic, though this time it didn't last long last the last one. Glancing at the ultramarine colored wrist watch clipped on her wrist she saw that she still had twenty five minutes before it starts. And if she drove fast then she'll get there in ten minutes which means she has fifteen minutes to spare. So, she decided to just make a quick stop by the bakery to check on the cake and the other desserts.

Once she was done checking on it, the baker told her that she can get it in just a few hours and she left agreeing that she'll come and get it later, or she might send someone to get it. But before she left, she brought out her phone and snapped a quick picture of what's written on the cake for memory sakes.

With one final smile, she walked out of the bakery and made her way to her car which she parked by the roadside. Because it was such a bright and sunny day, she pulled her sunglasses out of her bag and put it on and the fixed her flaxen veil that fell from her head and rested on her shoulder.

Just like earlier, she kept her clutch in the same place earlier as she ignited the engine. She didn't bother checking if there was anyone behind her because she was sure there was no one there but she was wrong; because when she reversed her car hit another car making her gasp. She quickly stepped out closing the door behind her as she made her way over to the other car to apologize.

A lady whom seemed to be in her mid twenties stepped out of the car slamming the car door angrily in the process. Her six inch heels making her taller than she already is and her veil that was slung on her shoulder falling off in the process revealing her lace off shoulder blouse and straight skirt. She held the veil before it fell off completely and slung it back carelessly as she checked the small dent in front of her car.

"I'm so sorry, it's my fault I didn't see you there" Daihaah apologized hoping that the woman will understand so that she'll get going. She really can't be late for that.

The lady looked up and glared at Daihaah, "Are you sick or something?" she asked.

"Excuse me?"

"You really are dumb. Just look at the dent on my car! You think your sorry will suffice?" She asked rudely raising of her brows at Daihaah whom sighed.

"Look I really don't have time for this, I'm so sorry. Tell me if there's anything I can do"

The lady huffed turning her head to the side before she clapped her two hands together, "There's nothing you can do to repair my car, it's way too expensive for a cheap person like you" she said her lips puckering as she set her hands akimbo. "Do you know I'm on my way to meet the most elite group of women here in Abuja? What will they say when they see my car with a dent on it?! But then again, of course you wouldn't know because they are too lavish for a low life like you"