Chapter 35 👑

EIDUN SAEED LET'S ENJOY THIS HAPPY DAY.

EIDUN MUBARAK COME ON LET'S CELEBRATE 🙌 🎊 👯 💃🏾

Khadijah Daihaah's POV

September 23rd 2019.

Katsina, Daura.

When I woke up I had a migraine. My head hurts like hell and once I opened my eyes I could barely see clearly. But after a few tries I could see without much problem. The problem however was the fact that my head really hurts badly.

I tried to sit up and only then did I realize that I am on our bed. But, the thing is that I don't remember getting on it. Speaking of which only now did I remember everything that happened. Prince walked out on me after the fight we had about him and Hannah and I slumped down and cried pathetically.

But the thing is I couldn't help it.

It hurts. He was the only one I thought I had but he just had to go and do that. The moment he walked out I knew there was no one I could count on. I don't have anyone with me.

One thing though is that I don't remember passing out on the bed, I was on the floor crying myself to sleep when I lost consciousness.

So who brought me here?

For sure it wasn't Prince, he left already. I'm sure of that.

The door creaked open interrupting my chain of thoughts. I looked up and was surprised to see whom the person is. I wasn't expecting her to be here at all. She must've been the one that got me on the bed. But why would she?

She smiled warmly at me, "You're awake. I knew you will regain consciousness soon" Gimbiya Amarya said walking towards me with a salver in her hand which has a bowl on it and a spoon beside it. The smile on her face was motherly if I'd say myself, and there was just something about her that Anty Rabi never had.

I just sat staring at her perplexed. I was surprised to see her here no doubt about that because I know she and Prince aren't exactly on talking terms so even if he's not here I don't ever think she would be.

It seemed like she caught me staring because when she got to the bed she kept it on the bedside table and pulled out a Lap Gear Designer Lap Desk and placed it in front of me before placing the salver on it. "You seem to have a fever so I made chicken soup. It'll help" she said.

As if on cue, my stomach rumbled making her chuckle, "Well eat up" she urged as she pulled a seat and sat by the bed watching me.

I picked up the spoon and got a spoonful of the broth soup which smells really good, but I let my taste buds judge it and believe me it was delicious. I didn't mind that I was eating it fast because my hunger overshadowed the fact that she is sitting right here in front of me watching. I wonder why and how she's here. Right now I'll eat first and worry about that later.

Ten minutes later, I stare at the empty bowl in front of me and looked up to see her watching me with a smile on her face. "I see you like it" she said taking the salver away from me and placing it aside passing me a bottle of water which I took.

I nodded, "I did. Thank you"

"Don't mention it. I was just looking after my daughter" she waved it off with a chuckle and now looking closely she does really look like the old hag like so much. Even when she laughs, it's identical to that of Queen Dowager.

I just stare at her surprised at how casual she's acting around me as if we didn't just meet earlier today.

Wait? Is it still today?