Chapter 42 👑

Khadijah Daihaah's POV.

As soon as I left Prince's office I head to mine wanting to rectify the issue at hand as soon as possible. I asked my secretary to get me a list of all the potential investors that have the most tendencies to pull out their investments first since Ya Aamir said I shouldn't worry about the stakeholders, he'll handle them. So that makes my work a lot easier.

Though some part of still thinks that he only said that so I don't have to meet way too many men since most of the stakeholders are men and there's no way he'll be comfortable with me meeting them. I know if he had a chance he'll stop me from meeting the investors too but I won't him. That will only mean that he's doing my work for me.

I already have one board member on my neck.

Once tractor head overhear this then I don't think I'll hear the end of it.

Not that I want Prince to do my job anyways.

So here I am, going through the list of investors. I decided to start from those that are closer and have most stock with us. That leaves me with two options. One is some Chinese man who is currently abroad so that leaves e with the other person. The person is Nigerian and is more of an anonymous person since he invests under a new firm.

I guess I'm meeting the Nigerian today.

This shouldn't be hard right.

Besides I've had my sectary check with his assistant and he agreed and set the meeting to take place today at 2pm. What intrigued me though was the location of the meet up. It was some orphanage which the person's business supports.

"Are you sure this is the location?" I asked my secretary raising my brow at her.

She nodded immediately, "Yes Ma'am. His assistant said that's the only time he is free and that's the only place he can meet you. Other than that he has plans for the next two weeks" she explained making me nod in understanding.

"Okay. You can go" I dismissed her handing over the other Chinese guy's folder to her. I need her to still try and contact him to know when he'll return. If it's not possible to meet him soon I don't mind having the meeting over video call. Saves me the time of being in the presence of some stranger for hours.

Once she is out of the office, I sighed and checked the time on my phone which reads 12:12pm. That leaves me with an hour and minutes to meet him. I have enough time to spare so I spent the mean time going through the investor's report and thought of ways to convince him.

Honestly the problem is a minor setback; I just needed to get him to see what I see.

Or more like get him to understand that.

I honestly hope this will be easy and that he's nothing like tractor head.

I don't want to deal with another mad person today. I've had my own fair share already.

And that was how time passed with me going through folders and setting up other meetings within the week. Some people just agreed to talk over the phone instead of meeting so I was more than grateful for that.

Once it's two thirty I left the office knowing that since the orphanage and the traffic and all, I might just get there on time and not be late. Just as I thought, traffic was bad and if it wasn't and enough I didn't know the place but thanks to development there's nothing we can't do.

I got there in second time with three minutes to spare. I found a place to park my car and got off. The orphanage is a lot bigger that I thought it was and the inside is indeed beautiful. A lot of children are playing in the backyard. You can feel the happiness radiating off them as they run around with huge smiles on their faces. Some of the little ones were playing by the side with toys.