Chapter 39 👑

Dedicated to this beautiful soul ammielo. ❤ Today is her birthday 🍥 so this one is dedicated to you babe😘. I love you so much. Age with grace. I know I am late but it's better late than never. I want you to know I appreciate you because wallahi you mean so much to me and for that I love you unconditionally. There isn't a moment I ever spend with you that I regret. I know nothing I say could compare to what others said to you on this beautiful day but I want to let you know that to me words won't be able to explain just how much you mean to me. Not a sea of ink nor a ord of papers. Just like you can't count the stars or the sea my love for you knows no bounds and nothing can ever change that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMIEH❤😭

BTW I wanted to give y'all some more DhaMir moment but someone said she wants drama so here it is. A little dram won't hurt anyone right? Or maybe it'll hurt someone but......Okay let me keep shut before I ruin this for you.

Savage love by Jason Derulo ft Jawsh 685 (Laxed siren beat) 

Khadijah Daihaah's POV.

Time really does fly.

And before I know it, Prince and I have been married for almost a month. We spent two weeks in Dubai before returning back to Nigeria as he had some work and meetings he has to be here for which was yesterday.

Which leaves me with 74 days left.

If I have to say then the time is really moving in my favor. Because as soon as the days are up then I'm free to go.

Speaking of work, I do want to start working and I've talked to my dearest husband about it but let's just say it didn't end up the way I would've liked it to be.

"Work?" Prince asked again as if to confirm if what he heard is right. Right now we're having dinner and today we're eating what the maids cooked up because we just returned back home an hour ago. The woman cooked up chicken biryani, lasagna and with tiramisu as desert and lastly pina colada.

"Yes" I nodded my head and crossed my fingers under the table. Not that it'll do anything but it calms me down a bit.

"Okay. Let me just make a call to the office and then have my current PRO transferred to another place so that you'll start working there tomorrow" he said raising his head to give me a smile before sipping his drink.

"What?" That is so not what I want, "I don't want you to give me the job. I want to work and earn the spot. And I most definitely don't want to work in El Khabir corp."

"And why is that?" he raised a brow continuing to eat his food.

"Maybe because I don't want you to start firing every guy that I talk to" I stated like it's the most obvious fact because it is. I very well know what he's capable of. And if I work there that means he'll be my boss. Let's not even go there.

"Exactly. That's why I won't let you anywhere else. Besides dad already wants to offer you any job you like there"

"Ya Aamir please let me work where I want" I pleaded totally ignoring my food not because I'm not hungry or I don't like it but because I want to deal with this first.