Chapter 50 👑

This chapter is dedicated to Rahmerh_ and  thatgirlzara_

They are the two people that first commented on this book. I don't know if Rahma still reads it buts he was the first person to comment when I publish it while Zara is the first to comment on the first chapter. So girls, this one is for you. Thank you.

She says "Beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything, what's a little bit of hunger?"

"I can go a little while longer" she fades away.

She don't see her perfect, she don't understand she's worth it, or that beauty goes deeper than the surface oh oh.

So to all the girls that's hurting, let me be your mirror.

Help you see a little bit clearer, the light shines within.

There's a hope that's waiting for you in the dark, you should know you're beautiful just the way you are.

And you don't have to change a thing the world can change its heart.

No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful.

-Scars to your beautiful, Alessia Cara.

Daihaah haven't seen Jabeer ever since the day he slapped her. She was beyond furious and was actually a bit thankful that he didn't show up because if he did, she wouldn't be able to stop herself from saying something that will irk him more than he was the other day. And now she's sure he wouldn't have a problem raising his hand on her if he didn't the last time. He's simply unpredictable, one minutes he's acting as if he won't hurt and the next he's getting worked up because she simply told him the truth.

Her mind keeps drifting back to her family? Are they perhaps looking for her? Yes, she knows they must be. They won't give up on her like that. One thing she knows for sure is that her Ummi is worried. What about Adda Anee? Is she stressing herself over this and not taking care of herself? But Hermano will surely take care of her? What about her twin sister? They might not be close but blood is thicker than water, they still have this bond no one can understand. What of Mami? Knowing how she is, she's probably the one thinking most on how to get her back.

But most importantly what of Prince? Surely, he cares but just how much?

Staying here has given her a lot o time to think about them. He had always been there for her but she keeps pushing him away. Yes, he's not perfect, he has his flaws, some of which are hard to look over but he's only human, he is bound to make mistakes too.

Now the question is, will she still stay with him once the 99 days are up?

Just like any other day she spends locked in this place, she stayed the days alone with food brought for her very now and then. She was really slowing losing her mind from staying all alone in this place. The only she has to take her mind off everything is the TV and who in their right mind will just kick back and watch TV while being kidnapped? There's only so much a person can take being all alone for weeks.

That is, until today.

She was taken back when she saw him walk into the room. From his posture and facial expression you can tell his restless, but she decided against saying something about it not wanting to say something that'll earn her another slap on the face. She's sure he won't mind delivering it.