Chapter 18👑

Heyloo,

issan update!!! *yells whilst laughing cheekily*

Yo I'm so sorry for making y'all worry that much, but you have to understand me, I was heartbroken.

But when I read your comments, I realize that I was being unfair to you. It wasn't right for me to act like that just because I was sad. Yes, granted I was thinking irrationally but honestly I was just bluffing. There's no way I could survive a month without updating, I love y'all too much to do that to you. The comments did make my day though, and you guys we're right @zadee440, just because my heart was broken doesn't mean I should break your hearts too. Although it was kind of fun, I enjoyed seeing some of you comment for the first time! And while y'all were freaking out, I was laughing, honestly it was kind of funny.

Some comments made me laugh out loud, @khadeejatouu who said she'll freeze wattpad, daman sanyi akeyi. Abii my wattpad had already frozen due to the weather. And those who wanted to delete their wattpad, don't; we all know you're going to download it again sooner or later.

Sooooo, Munawwar finally updated JADWA, and 'cause she made me happy, I decided to call of my strike, the vacation has officially ended!

Some are already too impatient to read the chapter, and are eager to get this author's note over and done with, so I won't delay you any longer.

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCEEEEE!!!

January 3, 2017.

KHADEEJAH'S POV.

Around 11am I was already done packing my clothes in the boxes, and so was everyone. Ya Faruk and Adda Anee are downstairs waiting for me since it's just three of us that are leaving. I haven't seen Prince though, I heard he left earlier so I have no idea where he went and I'm not interested in knowing; I've been doing my best to avoid him. Suhad is always with him and they left together today.

Speaking of best friends, mine absolutely hate me. She is so upset about me leaving that she hasn't been answering any of my phone calls or messages for the past two days. Ever since I told her, she had been ignoring me; she wouldn't even let me explain myself. I don't blame her though, I feel bad too, really. We have been friends for as long as I can remember, we went through everything together; she's like the twin I never had. And now; I'm leaving for Allah knows how long.

It's pretty messed up. Literally.

I stood in front of the full length mirror and check out my outfit. It's just an aquamarine primrose print jump suit; the sleeves are long and thick and the material is as soft as velvet. I tied my hair into a low bun, put on a white turban cap; slipped into a pair of white toms before picking up my phone in my hand. I go and stood by the vanity table again and decided against wearing the cap, I open the suitcase and picked out a white veil, wrapped it quickly and dragged my suitcase downstairs.

I met Zalika along the way and she quickly made her way to where I was and took a hold of the suitcase carrying it to the car outside.

"You ready to go?" Adda Anee asked coming out of the kitchen, a bottle of chilled pepsi in her hand. She is dressed in a lavender abayah decorated with white spangles in flower patterns and a matching white veil wrapped into a khimar. At times it's amusing seeing her dressed like this. The Adda Anee I know before would just put on a turban cap or a fedora hat with some top, jeans, denim, pallazo or sailor pants, and she will never, as in never wear an abayah except for photo shoots but I guess now marriage life has changed her.