Chapter 8👑

Karaye, Kano.

April 18.

Aneesah stared at the man she clearly remembers as the memory is imprinted in her head well enough in High Definition.

The smirk on his face didn't falter one bit and that confirms her suspicions that he remembers her too. How could he not? What she did was unforgettable.

She silently prayed hoping that he's not the groom because if he is, then, this is bad----so bad. But then again, she wondered, of course it's him; the other two men are clearly his brother and father so that means he's her husband to be!

Ya ilahi!

She immediately looked away not wanting anyone to notice the bit of reunion they're having by just their facial expression. Unknown to her, Daihaah noticed it. What she didn't know however is that this is a very special reunion that Sultan Omar has been looking forward to since that incident that made him think about the mystery lady nonstop.

And now, she's his wife to be, they just gave him want he wants on a silver platter without knowing it.

Knowing that he would get to talk to her later, he decided against saying anything at the precise moment.

He, his father, brother and two other men that followed behind them, walked further into the chambers and sat adjacent Baba. After all, Sultan Kabir is a King too.

Prince Aamir couldn't take his eyes off Daihaah, not one bit. It's not his fault though; it runs in the El Khabir men's blood to be that curious about their soon to be wives. Yesterday when they arrived there in Karaye in their Karlmann King SUVs, he didn't hesitate when his elder brother, Sultan Omar suggested they stalked the girls, their future wives.

No, he didn't call it stalking. He called it observing the women that would forever be part of their lives.

He watched her every move from his car which he parked amidst of Sultan Omar and Suhad's car.

Sultan Omar couldn't take his eyes off Aneesah either.

The way the two sisters cared for the two little girls caught the two brothers' attention in the most unexplainable way. It was as if they were hypnotized by these two sisters, everything they do impress them more than they already do.

They both obviously have good characters. That's good enough for the two brothers.

Unknown to the brothers, the women know nothing about being betrothed since birth—for their safety of course. The El Khabirs wouldn't have agreed to such betrothal had the safety of the two women not been at risk.

To the women, this is just merely some arranged marriage made by their Uncles and aunts to get rid of them. To top it all, Daihaah doesn't know that in a year to come she'll be Prince Aamir's wife.

To her, she will be married to Muhsin.

If only she knew all those were just illusions of hers and fake hope from her loved ones.

Because Suhad is the eldest son of the Emir of Gombe, he came on behalf of his father who couldn't attend due to some personal problems he had to take care of.

He knew that someday he'll be the King, so he might as well start taking part in the emirates affairs. Besides, he is more than happy to come to Karaye since he'll be with Prince and Sultan.

Even though Aamir wedding with Daihaah isn't until in a year, he still couldn't take his eyes of her. She is beautiful, ma sha Allah.

He had never met her before, but her resemblance to Hajiya Aisha and Alhaji Uthman is enough for him to know that she is the girl that was betrothed to him.