Chapter 6👑

April 10.

Amsterdam, Netherlands.

A lady dressed in black tiered ruffle hem peplum top; and matching velucci straight pants, walked into an expensive posh looking restaurant.

She donned carmine colored overcoat top of the peplum top and pants. A black YSL monogram clutch held firmly in her hand as the chandelier hung up the ceiling made her oxblood painted nails glisten. The carmine matte lipstick and rose gold eye shadow look she had on just brings out her beauty.

Her jet black long her was tied in a tight ponytail as a few strands fell by the side of her face, the edge of it in blonde wavy locks as it rested on her left shoulder. Her black Veiro Giaro ankle boots clanks as it made contact with the marble floor. Her lustrous skin seems to glisten under the light.

Confidence, and elegancy oozes as she ostentatiously walked into the restaurant. A warm yet stern smile adorned her face as a petite waitress dressed in a white top tucked in coffee brown skirt scurried to where the lady stood to take her order.

Ladies and Gentlemen meet the eminent prosperous, Layla Waziri.

"Welcome Miss Waziri, this way please" The waitress said.

Layla followed the waitress whose name tag said Esme on it to a secluded VIP section in the restaurant where it away from the prying eyes of other customers.

They stopped in front of a table for two where a guy sat staring at the glass window. He had a blue tee on and black denim; a black leather jacket on top of the tee. His black hair fell a little over his face resting just slightly above his perfectly arched jet black brow. His lips parted slightly indicating that he is in deep thought; his left hand drawing invisible patterns on the oak wood table where a cup of cappuccino was kept.

"Thank you Esmeralda" Layla said to the waitress with a small smile on her face. "You may leave"

Esme nodded her head rapidly before walking away thinking how the rumors she heard about Miss Waziri being a control freak being wrong. She's actually much nicer than she thought she would be. She's stern, sure, but not a control freak.

Layla sat on the chair and kept her clutch on the oak wood table. She focused her whole attention on the guy who was still staring through the windows but is very well aware of her presence.

"Hey" Her voice came out soft.

He turned around, his gaze falling on the lady sitting in front of him. He admired her immensely dark irises as she stares back at him with so much love. His eyes held nothing less than what hers show except so much more, he loves her with his life.

He smiled, his pearly teeth prominent. "Hello Layl"

Her smile widened "You wanted to talk" Her eyes flicked over his face, "What happened? Is this related to Daihaah?" Her tone loss the lark it held.

He offered her a small nod of assurance. "She's fine, just as usual. Hajiya Larai still hates her, and so as her aunts. But Layl, the actual reason I want to speak to you is to remind you, Daihaah is already 18, by this time next her she'll be made to marry Amir Muhammad as it was agreed upon. They're already making Aneesah marry Sultan Omar" He said to her, concern lacing his tone as he placed both his hands on the oak wood table.

She sighed, and reached out her hands to held his, giving him a reassuring squeeze "Susu, both of them are going to be in safe hands. We've made sure of that. I'm really grateful I have you look over her for me all these years, but I think your job there is done. Now, we have to figure out what Lamido's planning..." She sighed again, closing her eyes momentarily.