Chapter 69

I spread my legs open and Sam lays his body down between them, him cupping my face in one hand as the he supports his weight on his other elbow, the water in the tub rushing around us.

"I love you Sam." I tell him and he moans at my words.

"I love you too, Jasmine. Always." He says softly, as he kisses down my neck.

He rubs himself against me and and my eyes flutter shut as he kisses at the top of the valley of my breasts.

"Sam," I moan breathlessly as his lips connect with mine. My skin is on fire with his touch and I am consumed in him, in the way his body feels pressed against mine under the warm water. My hands come up and pull down on the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. His hand glides down between us and I feel him line himself up with my entrance.

I close my eyes and choke out, "Sammy I'm not ready," just before he pushes in. I don't want this to stop, I want to be as close to him as I can possibly be but I just can't.

I feel him pull away and his voice is shaky as he speaks.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine, I'm so sorry. We shouldn't have done this, I shouldn't have done this. This is all my fault." He apologizes as he clutches me to his chest and burries his head in my hair. I don't get a chance to to kiss his sadness away, or to tell him that he didn't do anything wrong. I don't get a chance to savor the way his naked body feels under my fingertips or to memorize the way his lips feel when they are molded against mine, better than I ever even imagined, because suddenly Sam's voice isn't Sam's voice anymore.Sam's arms around me anymore.

I open my eyes and Sam's caramel eyes with flecks of gold in them are replaced by a vibrant sky blue.

Suddenly, I am not in the bath with Sam anymore. I am with Nash in his bed.

He moves to get up.

"I'm so sorry Jasmine. I should have stopped, I shouldn't have pushed you to do this." He says quietly but I stop him by hooking my arms under his and pulling him back down to me.

"No, please." I beg, him bowing his head as he shakes his head no.

"Nash please, I've changed my mind." I whine, pressing a kiss to his cheek as he looks at me.

"No Jasmine, I can't do this. You said you weren't ready." He whispers.

"No, I am read. I want this, I want you to make love to me. Please Nash, I'm ready for this," I pause and reach up to push his hair back from his forehead, out of his eyes.

"I'm ready for this, with you." I add, his bright eyes gazing down at me as he nods slowly.

"Okay." He breathes, resting his head in the crook of my neck as he reaches down and lines himself up at my entrance before pushing against it gently.

"I love you." He states, his soft lips brushing against the skin of my neck as he stills just before slowly pushing in.

There is no pain as I had expected, no tears or crying, only a soft moan fallen from Nash's lips against my neck as he fills me up completely.

I am floating, blissfully in Nash's arms, everything becoming hazy as I whisper back.

"I love you too."

---

I wake with a start, jolting in Nash's arms as they tighten around me instantly. Nash groans in his sleep and wrinkles his forehead as his eyes flutter open.