Chapter 103

I stand in the doorway, I can't comprehend what just happened. It was such a brief and irrelevant exchange but I will probably be recounting the details for the rest of the day.

Before I know it Nash's car is in my driveway and I smile at him before
I turn and shut the front door behind me. When I turn back around he is already holding the passenger door open for me. I peck his lips before I get in and he grins to himself as he lets me close the door myself for once and walks around back to his side.

The drive to the restaurant is long, Nash lets me plug in my phone and we listen to my Drake playlist, an artist we both love. I watch Nash as he sings along out of key and thrums his fingers against the steering wheel. His hair is messy and he's let it lay over his forehead a little, not as pushed back at usual. He's wearing a red flannel and grey shorts which he's paired with white nike socks and vans.

It seems so effortless, how flawless he always is. One could only wish for as much natural attractiveness as he's got, he doesn't even have to try and he still is always the hottest guy around.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I pull his hand away from the wheel and hold it in both of mine.

"Just miss you a little," I admit.

"What do you mean you miss me?" He laughs lightheartedly and glances back and forth between me and the road.

"Your body, I miss it," I pepper kisses on the back of his hand and he giggles, my lips tickling him.

"Oh?" He raises a brow and looks at me cockily.

"Yeah, want to spend the night again tonight?" I ask, my intentions clear in my voice. Certain things are better left unsaid, it makes for more anticipation.

"Of course," he smirks and I set his hand down on my thigh. He squeezes gently on the inside of my thigh which makes me gasp softly.

"Where exactly are we going?" I ask after a few quiet minutes.

"Some steak house. I didn't choose, my dad did so if it's bad don't blame me," he says at the same time as he makes a left into a plaza filled with a bunch of shops and restaurants.

"I like steak so I think it'll be alright," I shrug and he nods, straining his neck as he drives down rows of cars to search for a spot.

"I'm going to have to park farther away so I'm just going to drop you off in front of the restaurant and park."

"Okay, I'll wait for you outside," I tell him and he rubs his thumb over my leg appreciatively.

He pulls in front of a restaurant called "Fire Steak House & Grill" and I search for Nash's dad outside.

"Is your dad already inside or?" I assume he's inside already as I open the door and move to get out.

"Oh he's on his way right now with Hayes," he explains.

"Wait, Hayes is coming?" I ask, he didn't tell me that. I thought it was just going to be Nash, his dad, and myself. I wouldn't have said yes if I knew Hayes was coming.

"Yeah, why?" He frowns, deep in thought, and I shake my head and smile half heartedly. I don't want him to think I have anything against his brother, it's just that he seems to hate me.

"Nothing, I'll just wait for you here okay." I mumble before I close the door and he pulls away and drives towards the parking lot right beside this one.

I play on my phone as I wait for Nash to come back. A couple of minutes later I look up to see Hayes and Nash's dad walking towards me.

"Hi Jasmine," Chad says warmly as he walks up to me and shakes my hand.