Chapter 90

Jasmine's POV

I walk out of the crowd of dancing teenagers and make my way over to the table I was sat at earlier. Elizabeth's fur shawl is sat on the table top so I'm sure this is the right one as I take a seat and wait for Nash to return.

I idioticly left my clutch at the table and am relieved to find my phone is still in it. I turn it on and find a text from my mom and a missed call from Nash. He must have tried to call when he was in line but it doesn't really matter now. I am surprised to actually be having fun at a school dance for once. It's very rare for me to enjoy myself at public events and I know that it is all because Nash. My anxiety is the most muted it has been in a while, since Sam and I ended really, and I have no idea what he did but I'll have to thank him for it when he returns from the restroom.

My lips are still tingling from that kiss, a kiss hasn't made me feel that way since... I kissed Sam. Maybe there is hope for us if I'm beginning to feel like that when I kiss Nash too. My thoughts go to the night I lost my virginity, that was the closest I've ever physically been to someone and the way Nash made me feel was indescribable. I don't know if I would still describe that as us making love to one another if I am no longer certain that I love him. I detest my need to question and lable everything. Why can't I just except it as having amazing sex with my boyfriend? I need to learn to stop myself from always looking for problems with things and trying to always justify everything with reasons. I should just let things be, it is what it is should be my new motto.

My reason for giving Nash my virginity is that I care for him deeply and I know he feels the same about me, I trust him with every inch of my body and he makes me feel good. I wanted to have sex with him and that's all there is to it really. He is my boyfriend and this is what people in relationships do all the time. Hell, there are people that fuck and they aren't even in a relationship with the person so why do I keep making myself feel bad by thinking that it was wrong for me to give him my virginity just because I don't love him yet? I wanted to and that's the answer I force on myself and I refuse to debate over it any longer with my conscience.

My thoughts are disrupted by a distressed looking Nash walking towards me. His mask is gone, his shirt unbottoned at the top and untucked from his pants now. His brows are pulled together as he takes flustered steps up to the table. He is so hot like this, all disheveled and messy but the look on his face worries me.

"What happened in the bathroom? Where is your mask?" I ask as I stand and walk up to him noticing that his bow tie is also gone. All I want to do is kiss him again, feel that spark in my body again.

"How did you know I was in the bathroom? And I don't know, someone stole it." He mutters as his large hands find my hips and he pulls me closer.

"What do you mean how do I know, you told me you were going there," I look at him and laugh at his lack of memory. The fact that his mask was stolen makes me feel uneasy but I can't figure out why.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He looks at me weirdly as I stop laughing.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I retort pointedly. He seems to have an attitude all of a sudden when he was just apoligizing a couple of minutes ago.

"You said I told you I was going to the bathroom, I didn't." He says quickly, scratching at his neck.

"Okay..." I say as I begin laughing again. It isn't like him to try and play a trick on me but I just go along with it.

"Anyways," he looks at me strangely, "I'm really sorry for leaving you alone all this time. Some idiot knocked the drinks out of my hand and it spilled on my shirt so I went to the restrooms to rinse it out," He frowns as I step back and look over his shirt. I can't really see anything but when I rub my fingers over the cotton material just above his belt I can feel it's wet.