Chapter 92

The feeling of Nash's arms loosening around me wakes me, me shifting under the warm covers and wrapping myself around him by locking my legs around his and hugging his head to my chest as I lace my fingers through his hair.

"Geez someone is in a cuddling mood today," I hear Nash's soft laugh in my ear and he nuzzles his head against my chest further.

My body feels light and free, not weighed down by tension. I guess this is just what comes the morning after good sex. I don't know, not much to go off of.

All I know is that I feel good and Nash's warm body feels good against mine under these thick covers.

"Just a few more minutes," I groan, kissing across his chest.

"Okay, you know I'm not one to turn down cuddling, especially naked." He says as his fingers begin running through my tangled hair. We both seem to be in good moods and everything just feels so perfect right now. Nash's chest slowly rising and falling under me and just how close I feel to him right now are both little details that I will end up recalling for the rest of the day, I'm sure.

I fall back asleep and when I wake again Nash is still holding me but I notice he's wearing a pair of boxers and a plain white shirt.

"No fair, you got dressed." I whine as I sit up and raise my arms above my head to stretch. I yawn loudly and it turns into a loud groan as I lower my arms slowly and arch my back.

"You're adorable when you yawn like that," Nash tells me as I relax and he pulls me onto his lap, leaning back against the pillows as I pull the covers up again.

"Really?" I ask. I don't think my double chin being made so much more noticeable as I yawn is "adorable".

"Yeah, you're face screws up and you scrunch your eyes shut. It's cute." He explains, his hand reaching around me to rest on my thigh.

"Whatever you say," I grin and lean back against him.

"I'm not a bed, you can't lay on me," he protests as I lay my legs straight over his and lay my head back on his chest.

"Jasmine you've got too much hair for this, it's getting in my mouth," he protests, trying to push me off of him which only makes me more likely to stay like this. I squeeze his thighs under my sides and he yelps.

"That tickles!" He says loudly, deciding he had enough as he grabs me by my sides and tosses me to my side of his bed.

"It's my turn now," he says as he lays completely flat on top of me with his front pressed to mine.

His weight crushes me and pins me to the bed. His body completely cloaks mine. I push my hands against his chest and try to wriggle out from under him but he supports himself by pressing his elbows on either side of my arms, locking me under him.

"You should have listened," he murmurs as he runs his lips down the side of my face, nudging my hair away from my cheek with his nose. He breathes heavily into my neck and I recall that I'm still naked. He could easily flip this around and take me right here on this bed again just like last night.

He kisses my neck tenderly as his arms strain to support his weight so I'm no longer being crushed.

He runs his teeth across my skin and I moan involuntarily, my hands coming up to press against his sides.

His warm tongue traces patterns against my neck and I feel my breathing getting heavier.

"Nash," Hayes' annoying voice calls from the other side of the door before he begins banging on it.

Nash sighs and pecks my cheek before he reluctantly gets up to answer his interrupting brother.

"Yeah?" Nash says loudly as he grabs the door handle and looks back at me to ensure I've covered myself with the blanket before he pulls it open.