Chapter 97

Jasmine groans in my ear and I tighten my arm around her until she stops wiggling. She pulls her hand out of my boxers and she rubs it over the bottom of my stomach before settling it on my side. She shifts to lay on top of me and rest her head against my shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" I ask quietly. I don't know what to do or say. I'm trying to figure out if her drunken happy carelessness last night is gone and if she is angry with me again now.

"Terrible," She whines and wraps herself around me even more.

"Hungover?" I question knowing that with how drunk she was she will definitely be feeling this way all morning.

"Yes."

I wrap both my arms around her back and rub up and down. I like this the best, just holding her and feeling close to her physically. She scoots down a little and rubs her head against my chest. My heart swells when she speaks.

"I love you," she says simply as she stares at her finger tracing patterns over my right collar bone down to my stomach and back up again.

"I love you too," I say quietly, I don't want to embarrass her by making a big deal out of this. I'm lucky, so lucky to be getting this from her considering what happened yesterday. I didn't think I'd ever really hear her say that since everything with Sam and I thought I just imagined it when she said it last night.

"Do you love Katie?" She asks out of nowhere and I clear my throat awkwardly. She moves to straddle my legs, setting her arms on either side of my torso. She folds her hands and rests her chin on top of them. Her eyes open and she stares at me sleepily. I swallow thickly and look away from the intensity of her gaze.

"Of course not, her and I are nothing. We dated 8th grade year up until sophomore year. She was my first real girlfriend," I admit, watching Jasmine's face fall.

"I keep feeling like you're lying to me. I can't love someone I don't trust Nash. It seems like everytime I finally begin to feel like we are moving forward someone from North Carolina shows up and than it's like I don't even know who you are. You claim she's nothing but you lied to me about her. That hurts, it makes me feel like this isn't really you." She pokes my chest for emphasis and frowns.

"When you're sweet and caring, that's the person I love but than Cameron came and you were so mean to me that night. I don't get it." She says and looks down.

"I want to know everything, I can't take it when this happens over and over. You expect me to give you all of my effort but you haven't even been honest with me. I hate feeling like your keeping something from me. You're supposed to be the one I can trust the most yet I'm beginning to question everything you've ever told me. "

"I know, I'm sorry baby. I hate that you can't trust me and I'll do anything to fix this. I don't want this for us at all, I don't want a relationship without trust." I say, thankful my voice doesn't sound as desperate as I feel.

"Than tell me what happened in North Carolina with Katie." She stares at me and sucks her bottom lip into her mouth nervously. I sigh and scratch at the back of my neck. This isn't going to be easy and I don't want to upset her. This could end up going terrible so easily. I decide the best thing to do is start from the beginning.

"Well Katie was my first girlfriend, my first love in everyway right down to the night I lost my virginity to her." I have to be brutally honest, if I keep something from her and she finds out any other way I know she will never forgive that. An unreadable emotion flashes in her eyes and I can't sympathize with how she must feel.

Jasmine lost her virginity to me. I am the only one she has ever been with. That fact will always be the one thing I can lean on, no one but me has done what I have to her. No one else has made her cum, no one else has seen her love faces. Sam can say whatever he wants but at the end of the day I will know that I am the only one who has touched her the way I have. He has never seen how unexplainably gorgeous she looks naked. He's never sucked a dark ruby love bite into her hip bone as she squirms under him. Only me, she's only ever moaned my name.