Chapter 21

Nash's POV

"Jasmine wake up." I whispered, nudging her shoulder for the third time. She mumbled something I couldn't understand and leaned closer to me, grabbing my shoulders and pulling me to her, placing her head on the pillow right under my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arm behind her back, pulling her body into mine.

She whined and I was scared I had hurt her or something. "Nash I'm tired," She groaned, bringing her leg up and placing her thigh across my hip.

I like sleepy Jasmine.

I blushed, gently pushing her leg off. I wouldn't take advantage of her desperate attempts to get warm in her unconscious state. "Jasmine, we're here though." I cooed, brushing the curls from her face. They were all wispy, the few that had escaped her bun were framing her face perfectly. She wrinkled her noose and reached up to scratch her cheek. "Let's just get the bags. All the girls are asleep anyways so we'll all get the bags and then we can wake them." I heard Matt yell. I pried her arms from around my neck and slowly shifted out of the bunk.

She whimpered in protest, moving her legs until her body was in the fetal position and shivered under the thin blanket.

Why the hell is this bus so damn cold?

I frowned, walking past the other sleeping bundles of girls around the bus, wanting nothing more than to turn right around and continue keeping Jasmine warm. I stepped off the bus to see the guys pulling everyone's bags out of the storage compartments on the side of the bus.

"All right, listen up." Matt called attention from us. "Now there are only 4 cabins and I've already got everything planned out." He pulled out his phone and tapped on a few things before his face lit up. "First cabin: Gilinsky, Elizabeth. It's small so I couldn't fit more than two people there. Second cabin: Sam, Sarah, Johnson, and Jasmine. Third one: Aaron, Tasha, and Nash. Aaliyah and I will be staying alone because I plan to have a shitload of birthday sex this year." He smirked, smiling proudly like he'd accomplished the greatest thing in the world.

"Wait. Jasmine isn't going to want to stay there." I said blankly, waiting for everyone to remember what had just occurred a mere 2 hours ago. "Oh, yeah." Matt chewed on his lip, eyebrows furrowing as he tried to figure out somewhere else for her to stay.

"Why won't she want to stay with me?" Sam said angrily, slamming the storage door shut. He glared at me as he walked over to the rest of us. "Because, you know..." Johnson shrugged nervously, looking down at his shoes. "You guys are fighting right now. I don't think it's a good idea to force her to be around you right now." Matt mumbled, looking up from his phone with worried eyes.

Why is everyone so afraid of him?

"So." He said nonchalantly. I shook my head and scoffed, his selfishness was oozing out of him. It was fucking disgusting how he treated her. She was a person who had the right to be comfortable and didn't have to be forced to deal with him just because he wanted her to. "So, she doesn't want to even speak to you, let alone be stuck with you and Sarah for the next four days." I said, turning and looking him straight in the eye.

"You need to shut your mouth. You don't know anything about how she feels. You don't even know her." He spoke lowly. I was fucking tired of his shit. I was the one that had been with her after he left her crying on the damn floor. I cleaned up his mess when he left her. "At least I actually care about her, unlike you. You treat her like shit." I spat, clenching my jaw as he narrowed his eyes at me and crossed his arms over his chest. "You know how much that hurts her, seeing you and Sarah. So you're gonna force her just so you'll be happy? You're so fucking selfish that you don't even see how much you hurt her." I yelled, stepping toward him.