18•Klaus

Imagine telling Klaus you're pregnant

You sat on the toilet, biting the inside of your cheek as you waited for the results. After a moment, you looked at the pregnancy test. Earlier in the week, you had visited a witch who had informed you it was possible for Klaus to get you pregnant.

"Oh my god," you whispered, when you read it a positive.

"Love? Where are you?" Klaus asked, entering the house. You shoved the test in the cupboard under the sink, before exiting the bathroom.

"I'm right here!" You yelled, and he sped to you. He gave you a small smile, before pulling you in for a kiss.

"Hello love," he said.

"Hey," you replied.

"What were you doing?" He asked, looking into the bathroom.

"Oh, um, I was just going to the bathroom," you said.

"Oh, alright. Do you want to go see a movie tonight? I hear they're playing good ones," Klaus said.

"Sure," you replied, smiling up at him.

"Okay, it starts at 6, so we have some time. I was planning on finishing a painting, is that alright with you?" He asked.

"Sure, go ahead," you said, and he kissed your forehead, before walking off. You went back into the bathroom and took a shower, to relieve some stress. You lost track of time as you relaxed under the warm water.

"Love?" Klaus asked, knocking on the door. 

"Yeah?" You asked, you were nervous to be around Klaus. You were worried that he would hear the heartbeat.

"Are you alright? You've been in the shower for an hour?" He asked through the door.

"Yeah!" You called back. You heard the door open, and you assumed Klaus had cracked the door to speak to you. Suddenly the shower curtain was yanked open and you almost screamed, but calmed down when you saw it was only Klaus.

"Why do I hear two heart beats?" He asked, causing you to avoid his question.

"What the hell, Klaus! You could of told me you were coming in," you said, faking being angry but in reality you were nervous. Klaus turned the shower off and handed you your robe. You sighed, and slipped it on.

"Now, answer the question. Why do I hear two heart beats?" Klaus asked.

"I'm pregnant," you replied.

"You cheated on me?" Klaus growled, angry.

"No! Of course not!" You yelled, getting defensive.

"Then how the bloody hell are you pregnant!?" Klaus yelled.

"Because of your wolf gene! You can get me pregnant, and you did!" You yelled, causing Klaus to quiet down.

"Is it really mine?" Klaus asked, looking down at your stomach.

"Yes, when have I ever lied to you?" You asked, scared for his response. You didn't know if he would be happy, or mad.

"Oh my god y/n, I'm going to be a dad!" Klaus yelled, a smile appearing on his face. He then pulled you in and gave you a big kiss.

"You're excited?" You asked.

"Yes!" He replied happily as placed his hands on your waist.

"I love you," you said, smiling at his happiness.

"I love you too y/n, and our baby," he added on, placing a hand on your stomach.