16•Damon

Imagine flying on a plane with Damon for the first time

"I don't like this," you said, slowly walked as Damon attempted to get you to walk faster. His hand was resting on your lower back.

"It'll be fine y/n, if anything happens, I'll feed you my blood and you'll live," Damon said.

"But, what if you don't get to me in time?" You asked.

"I will," Damon said, before you stopped.

"Feed me your blood," you order him.

"What?" He replied.

"Feed me your blood," you stated.

"Y/n, I'm not gonna-"

"Please Damon! Then there will be no chances of me dying!" You said.

"Fine, come on," Damon said, gently dragging you into the bathroom. He bit into his wrist and held it up to your lips. You drank it, and you guys exited. You two then boarded the plane and found your seats in first class.

You sat in your seat, squeezing Damon's hand as hard as you could as the plane took off.

"Babe, it'll be fine. The plane isn't going to crash," Damon said.

"How do you know that?" You asked.

"Because I do, and besides you have my blood," Damon said.

"But I don't want to be a vampire," you said, causing Damon to sigh.

"Then why would you take my blood?" Damon asked.

"I thought you said it wouldn't matter, because we wouldn't crash. You lied to me," you said.

"Y/n, you're overthinking. Just sit back and relax," Damon said.

"I can't," you said, your anxiety slowly building up as the plane got higher and higher.

"Yes you can," Damon said.

"Compel me," you said.

"Fine," Damon said, and took off the vervain necklace he gave you. He then looked into your eyes and spoke, "You will not be afraid anymore, the plane ride will be fine."

"I will not be afraid anymore, and the plane ride will be fine," you repeated.

"How are you feeling?" Damon asked.

"Good," you simply replied, and all of your fears were gone. Damon put the vervain back around your neck, and you talked for a while, until finally the plane landed. 

You two got off, got your luggage and were currently sitting in the airport, waiting for your parents to come pick you up.

"See, I told you. There was nothing to worry about," Damon said.

"I know, I should of listened," you replied.

"I'm always right," Damon said, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Sure, you are," you replied, smiling as you sat beside him.