28•Kai

Imagine Kai escaping from Damon and Bonnie, and then meeting them again years later

After finding out Bonnie and Damon planned on trapping him in a prison world, he ran like hell. They searched and searched but he did a cloaking spell, and after a year, they gave up, thinking Kai was gone for good.

And after another year, Kai met you, the one person who truly believed he could be a good person. He fell in love with you, and years later, you ended up pregnant, with his child. Luckily, you didn't end up with twins, and Kai was fine with that.

So, there Kai was, happily walking down a grocery aisle, grabbing the items you told him to get. Little did he know, a certain Bennett witch and Salvatore vampire, were watching his every move. They had been in town for whatever reason, and spied Kai while shopping.

"I can't believe it's him," Bonnie said, glaring at him as he looked on the shelf for an item.

"I'm going to go get him," Damon growled, but stopped when he saw you pushing a cart and going towards Kai. Damon could see you're stomach and heard the heartbeats, signaling that you were pregnant. He listened in on your converstaion.

"Babe, I told you not to push the cart," Kai said, taking the cart from you, and placing his hands on your hips.

"Kai, I'm not helpless. I can push a grocery cart," you said, smiling at him being overprotective.

"I know, but I just don't want you hurting yourself," Kai said, before gently kissing you, as if he's going to break you.

"Hey Kai!" Damon yelled, walked towards the two of you.

"Damon," Bonnie growled under her breath, following behind him.

"Hey," Kai said, protectively pulling you closer to him. You were pressed up against his side, as he kept his hands on your waist.

"Who's this?" You asked, curious.

"This is Damon, the one that was going to trap me in a prison world," Kai explained, glaring at Damon.

"Oh, well. I'm y/n, Kai's wife," you said, introducing yourself. You held your hand out for Damon for shake, and right before he shook your hand, Kai grabbed it and pulled it back.

"Dang, looks like somebody is moody," Damon commented.

"Can you leave us alone?" Kai asked.

"Kai," Bonnie spoke, causing Kai to look at her.

"Yeah?" Kai asked.

"Have you really changed?" Bonnie asked.

"Yeah, I have," Kai responded.

"Good for you, Kai. I'm really happy for you," she said, smiling before turning to you, "Thanks for giving him a chance."

"Yeah, it wasn't easy, but I knew he had some good in him," you said, smiling up at him.

"That's good. Now come on, Damon," Bonnie said, grabbing Damon's hand and dragging him away.

"Bye Mr. Moody!" Damon yelled, causing Kai to sigh.

"They seemed nice," you said, going to push the cart, but Kai stopped you.

"Are you gonna keep doing this for the next 2 months?" You asked.

"Yup!" He replied, walking off with the cart. You sighed, slightly laughing, as you followed him.