26•Damon

Imagine Damon finding out you wrote a fan fiction about him and you

You had just recently moved to Mystic Falls. You were Elena's cousin, so you got to meet the Salvatores. And since the beginning you had a huge crush on him. 

This resulting in you writing a fan fiction about you two. You had written fan fiction since you heard about what it was. Most of the time it was about your favorite couples in T.V. shows, but every once in a while, you wrote it about you and your crush.

This time it happened to be Damon, and you happened to like him a lot. You wanted to date him so bad, you always thought about him, no matter what. So, you took the time to write multiple fan fictions about you two. By multiple, you meant 22, 22 whole fan fictions about the two of you.

And you saved them on a flash drive, a blue flash drive labeled "school", so nobody ever looked in it. It was perfectly safe, until it was sitting on your desk, for your big brother to grab in stead of your actual "school" flash drive.

"Josh, can you grab the flash drive labeled "school" off of my desk, and give it to Elena!?" You asked, from the bathroom, as you dried your hair. Elena was at the front door, patiently waiting. She needed to copy your online notes .

"Yup!" He replied, going into your room, he went to the desk and hesitated for a moment. There were 2, one pink, and one blue, sitting on the desk. He grabbed the blue one when you yelled again. He rushed downstairs and handed it to Elena.

"Thank you," she said, smiling politely at him. He gave her a smile in return, before closing the door in her face. She went home and went inside the Salvatore's house.

"Hey Stefan," she said, hugging him.

"Hey babe, what do you have there?" He asked, watching as she walked away, and picked up her laptop.

"Just a thing for school," she replied, putting the flash drive in. Stefan sat on the couch beside her and watched as she looked through files.

"What is this? I think she gave me the wrong flash drive," Elena said, scrolling through the folders. She stopped when she saw one labeled "Damon Salvatore <3".

Stefan raised an eyebrow, as Elena clicked on it. She scrolled through the 22 fan fictions and read the titles.

"Wait, this is y/n's? Maybe we shouldn't-"

"Damon! Get in here!" Elena yelled, an amused smile on her lips. Damon entered, sipping bourbon as usual.

"What?" He asked, as Elena handed him the laptop, "Wait, what is this?"

"It seems somebody has a little crush on you," Elena mentioned.

"Wait, this is a fan fiction about me, and y/n?" Damon asked, and Elena nodded, and then he asked, "Written by y/n?"

"Yup," Elena replied, causing a smirk to appear on Damon's face.

"Can I borrow your laptop?" Damon asked.

"Sure, go ahead. Oh, and make sure you give me the flash drive back. Don't you dare approach y/n about this! You'll embarrass the poor girl to death," Elena said.

"Oh, don't worry. I won't," Damon lied, before running off to his room. He sat on the bed and read through the stories. Each time he read a new paragraph, his lips curved into a new smile. He grabbed the flash drive, before hurrying out of the house.

---

"I can't believe you!" You screamed in your brother's face. 

"I'm sorry! They both said school!" He yelled back, putting his hands up as you threw random things at him.

"Everybody in the house knows not to touch the blue flash drive! Why would I give it to Elena!?" You asked, not waiting for an answer, before storming off. But you heard the door bell ring. You didn't think of who it could be as you approached the door. 

You opened it and your face fell when you saw Damon.

"Hey y/n, can I come in?" Damon asked, resting up against the door way.

"Um," you said, gulping, and then said, "Sure, come on."

"Can we talk in your room?" Damon asked, and you nodded, looking down after wards. You led him to your room and sat down on the bed.

"No pictures of me?" Damon asked, looking around.

"No," you replied, embarrassed as ever.

"That's surprising. In the stories you have a whole wall of me," Damon said, referring to the fan fiction.

"I know," you replied.

"You know, those stories are pretty good," Damon said.

"Thanks," you replied.

"God, you're so embarrassed. Relax a bit," Damon said, getting up and walking towards you. You backed up a bit, but he was quick, he grabbed a hold of your hand and gently brought you towards the bed. Your heart was beating quickly as he pulled you on top of him. He wrapped his arms around you and lifted a blanket over the two of you.

"And then his muscular arms wrapped around me. It felt like a dream, his lips found their way to my forehead, and left a kiss there," he said, before kissing your forehead, "Finally, after a long day, I slipped into a deep sleep. And it was the best I've ever slept."

He recited the story perfectly, and you did slip into that sleep. And it was, in fact, the best you've ever slept. 

-
This imagine is so bad but here it is anyway.

-This imagine is so bad but here it is anyway