19•Damon

Imagine Damon saving you from ripper Stefan

"Go on, ripper. Do it," Klaus said to Stefan as you stood in the gym, with them and Elena.

"No, Klaus! He'll kill her!" Elena yelled, but Klaus only smirked in response.

"That's the whole point, love. He'll kill his brother's girl," Klaus said, you had wide eyes, but you knew if you ran, Klaus would kill you himself. Klaus turned back to Stefan, "Now do it."

Stefan tried his best to resist, but he couldn't. You began backing away when you saw the veins under his eyes. 

"Please, Stefan, stop," you begged as he got closer to you.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, before plunging his fangs into your neck. Elena gasped loudly, and you screamed out. Suddenly, Stefan was ripped off of you and thrown to the floor. Before you even had a minute to process what happened, you were carried away and found yourself beside Damon's car.

"Damon?" You asked, weakly. He bit into his wrist and offered it to you, you gladly drank from him. He opened the car door, and sat you down on the seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking over you. Your shirt had a lot of blood on it, and your hair was rather messy.

"Yeah, but Elena-" you started and Damon stopped you.

"Elena will be fine, and frankly, I wouldn't care if she wasn't. As long as you're safe, I don't care," Damon said, and you smiled. 

"Where were you?" You asked, your eyes full of tears. If he had taken any longer, you would be dead. Prior to this, you two had gotten into a fight and he left town.

"I made a big mistake when I tried to leave," he said, looking up at you, "But I promise, I will never leave you again." You smiled at him.

"I'm sorry I started that fight with you," you said.

"No, don't be. I was being a dick, I deserved it," he said.

"You did," you responded, causing him to chuckle.

"Thank you for forgiving me," he said.

"Who said I forgave you?" You asked.

"Nobody, I suppose, but did you?" Damon asked.

"Yeah," you said.

"That's good," he replied.

"Thank you for saving me," you said.

"Well, if I didn't. You probably wouldn't love me anymore," Damon said, smirking at you.

"If you didn't, I wouldn't to be talking to right now," you said.

"Let's not think of that," Damon suggested.

"Okay, well, anyways, I still love you," you said.

"And I love you," Damon said.