7•Klaus

Imagine that you find out he hopped bodies and is okay (Part 2 to Imagine 6)

Ever since Klaus died and they let you go, all you've done is cry. You've sat in your room and cried. Elena had attempted to talk to you, you weren't close, but you went to school together since Elementary school.

You, of course, told her to go away and continued to cry. At the moment, you were wrapped up in a blanket, surrounded by various foods. Your laptop was in front of you, just on the home page, which was a photo of Klaus.

You were planning on watching some Netflix to get your mind off of things, but when you opened your laptop and saw the photo of Klaus, you started sobbing again. You ate some of the potato chips, you had as you cried.

You always did this when you were sad, you ate way too many sweets and sobbed. Klaus used to sit with you while you did this, and try to help, but now he was gone. That was all you could think about. 

A knock was heard on the door, and you ignored it, still crying. When the person knocked again, you yelled at them to go away. They didn't listen and knocked again.

You finally gave in, getting up and going to the door. You opened it and saw Tyler Lockwood. You two were sort of friends. You talked sometimes, but it wasn't too often.

"Hey Tyler," you said, wiping your eyes.

"Hello love," he said, causing you to raise an eyebrow.

"Um, did you just call me love?" You asked, obviously confused.

"Yes, I did. Y/n, it's me, Klaus," he said. At the moment, you weren't aware body jumping was thing, so of course, you got angry, thinking Tyler was just being mean.

"Haha, very funny Tyler. You're so funny. Thanks for being a good friend," you said sarcastically, going to slam the door, but he put his foot in the way.

"I'm serious," he said.

"Okay, stop. You're not funny," you said, trying to close the door.

"Your favorite stuffed animal is a green worm, named Wiggles. You've had it since you were two, and you keep it in your closet. You feel silly about keeping it for this long, but I told you that it wasn't silly," he said, causing you to open the door and look at him. You had only told one person that information, Klaus. You made him promise to never tell anybody else.

"Klaus? H-how is this possible?" You asked as he stepped inside your house.

"It's called body jumping, you don't need to know the specifics, but I should be back in my regular body by tomorrow," he said, you didn't respond, before hugging him tightly.

"I thought you died," you said into his chest.

"Love, you can't get rid of me that easily," he said, smiling at you.

"I'm so glad you're safe," you said.

"I'm more glad that you're safe, they would've killed you if I didn't let them stake me," Klaus said, holding you close.

"I love you," you said, pulling away.

"I love you too," he said, "Do you want to go back upstairs and watch some Netflix?" You nodded, and you did that. The next day, he got back into his normal body.

 The next day, he got back into his normal body