24•Kai

Imagine Kai flirting with you but you "hate" him

Ever since Kai has arrived in Mystic Falls, he had flirted with you non-stop. Every time he saw you, he ran over to you and began talking to you. Unfortunately for him, you hated him for everything he had done.

But deep inside, you couldn't help but feel sorry for him. You wanted to give him a second chance, but then again, you didn't know if he deserved a second chance. So, you stayed silent and just acted mean whenever he talked to you.

Honestly, you would be fine if he was just a person talking to you, but no. He flirted every second, he always complimented you, and you didn't like it. Maybe it was partially that you didn't believe what he was saying, but even if you did, you still wouldn't appreciate.

"Hey y/n!" Kai said happily, sitting beside you at the Grill.

"Hello Kai," you said, groaning.

"Hey, don't groan. You look way better when you smile," he said.

"You want me to smile?" You asked.

"Yup," he said, resulting in you giving him a very fake smile. He pouted his lip and then said, "No, come on, a real smile."

"I'm not doing anything you want me to," you said.

"Fine, I'll get you to do it myself," Kai stated.

"What are you..." you trailed off as he walked behind you. You felt his hand on your sides, and you were about to turn around and hit him for touching you, but then he began tickling you.

All heads turned to you at the sound of your loud laughter. In all of this, you accidentally spilled your red wine on your white dress. When Kai saw this he stopped, and made a guilty face. You stopped laughing and looked down.

"Are you kidding me!" You yelled, reaching for napkins.

"I'm so sorry, y/n. Here, I'll help," Kai said, reaching past you to grab some napkins.

"No!" You yelled, smacking his hand away from the napkins, "You've done enough!" As you wiped off your dress, you muttered things to yourself. After you cleaned all you could you turned around and yelled something that you didn't mean at all, "You siphoner freak! No wonder your family hated you!" 

Kai stood with only a hurt expression,as you stormed out of the building and home. He had believed that you cared and could help him. He gave a long sigh, looking at all the people staring in his direction.

He wasn't mad at you, he knew he shouldn't be. You were just telling him the truth, at least in his eyes. The truth was, you didn't think he was a freak, and his family shouldn't of shunned him because he was a siphoner.

---

It had been weeks, Kai had been no where at all. You and the Mystic Falls gang would normally see him around, but he wasn't.

He no longer flirted with you at random, or any of that. In all honestly, you missed him. Because the truth was, he made you laugh. And even though you had all of your friends, he was the only person that made you feel loved.

Finally, you decided to go to his place. It was an apartment you agreed to buy him. You knocked on the door and Kai answered. He looked exhausted, and when he saw you, he remembered what you had called him.

"Hey Kai," you said, greeting him as he would normally greet you.

"What do you want y/n?" Kai asked.

"Can I come in?" You asked, Kai nodded and moved to the side. You went inside and saw an absolute mess. There were ice cream containers and food wrappers everywhere. 

"Sorry about the mess," Kai apologized, still having the sad expression on his face.

"It's fine, but I came to apologize," you said, and Kai turned to you.

"For what?" He asked.

"For saying what I said to you at the Grill," you replied.

"No, you just told me the truth. And I can't get mad at that," Kai said, with a sigh. You had never seen him like this before. Normally when people said something rude to him, he didn't care.

"No, it was not the truth. You're not a freak Kai, and your family had no right to disown you for being a siphoner," you said.

"Yeah, but they did. So, there's nothing I can do about it. Also, I am a freak. I kill people, I'm bad and I never deserved somebody like you," Kai said, looking down. You stood still for a moment, thinking of your next move.

You thought about your feelings for Kai. Did you like him? You knew deep down that he was a good person, and that was what made you make your next move.

"Close your eyes," you ordered.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Just do it," you said, and he sighed, before closing his eyes. You then did something that he wasn't expecting. You placed your lips onto his and cupped both his cheeks. His hands automatically went to your waist, and his eyes shot open when you did it. But after a moment, he closed his eyes and relaxed into the kiss.

After a moment you broke away, and you watched as Kai slowly went back to normal. His eyes regained that shine they normally had, and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Your lips taste like cherries," he informed you, and that was when you knew that the Kai you loved was back. You smiled at his comment.

"Thank you?" You slowly said, and then asked, "Was that a compliment?"

"It can be," he said.

"I'm glad your back to normal," you said, wrapping your hands around his neck.

"Did you ever get that stain out of your dress?" He asked.

"Nope," you replied.

"I'll have to buy you a new one," he said.

"So, you'll be hanging around Mystic Falls again?" You asked, your eyes full of hope.

"Do you want me to?" Kai asked.

"Yes," you replied.

"Then, yes, y/n. I'll hang out around Mystic Falls again," he said, smiling as you hugged him.

"By the way, the dress was 80 dollars. So I hope you're rich," you said.

"Oh god."