25•Klaus

Imagine him getting jealous of your crush on JJ from Outer Banks

You sat on the couch, cuddled up to your husband of 5 years, Klaus. You were currently watching Outer Banks. It was what all of your friends were currently watching, so you begged Klaus to watch it with you.

He finally agreed, and you watched it. You had watched a couple episodes and started enjoying it. Klaus on the other hand, did not. It wasn't the show he despised, it was the characters, specifically, JJ.

Whenever you found a T.V. character attractive, you didn't hesitate to point it out. You knew that you never could date them, and just liked them for their looks, so you pointed it out. Personally, you didn't see anything wrong with it, but Klaus hated it. It was his least favorite part of watching T.V. with you.

"God, he's hot," you mumbled, as JJ wearing a muscle shirt appeared on the screen.

"Don't bother god about your silly crush," Klaus mumbled, as well, angry.

"Are you okay?" You asked, noticing his tone.

"Yes, I'm fine love," he said, kissing your forehead. You brushed it off and went back to watching the show. After about 15 minutes, you commented on JJ's appearance again, causing Klaus to growl.

"What?" You asked, not understanding what his issue was.

"If you love him so damn much, then why don't you compel him to marry you and divorce me!?" He yelled, pushing you off of him, before storming off. You sat for a moment, processing what had just happened. You paused the show and went after him.

"Why do you have to be so dramatic, Klaus!" You yelled, following him up the steps. 

"Why am I so dramatic? Gee, I don't know, it might have something to do with the fact that you're complimenting a guy, right it front of me!" He yelled.

"He's not real!" You yelled back.

"The actor is, so go! Go on, marry him!" He screamed.

"I don't see the big deal!" You responded.

"Okay, how would you like it if I complimented Sarah every bloody time she showed up on the screen! How would you like it?!" He yelled. You thought about it for a moment, before responding.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize," you whispered, looking down. You felt so bad, you realized how you would feel. You would feel, insulted, and worthless. Your mind would constantly think that he prefered her over you. Klaus' face softened at the tone in your voice, and he watched as a tear fell.

"Oh, no, no, no, love. Don't cry, please. I'm sorry for yelling," he apologized, worrying as he hugged you tight.

"I'm such a bad wife," you whispered, letting more tears fall.

"No, no you're not. I'm sorry I made you feel that way, it's okay," he said, letting your tears fall onto his chest.

"You probably don't even love me anymore, I'm the worst," you said, not really wanting to say the thought, but you had to.

"What? No, I still love you. Please don't think like that," he said, wiping a tear with his thumb, he forced you to look up at him. He looked at you, before kissing you, when he pulled away he said, "You're not a bad wife, you're the best, I'm not mad at you. Just please don't do that anymore, you made me feel like you didn't love me."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," you replied, trying to pull yourself together.

"You're forgiven, now can we go back to our show?" He asked.

"Yes," you responded, and you guys went back downstairs, and sat together on the couch. The next time JJ came on screen, Klaus made a comment.

"He is rather attractive," Klaus said.

"Not as attractive as my husband," you responded, causing a huge smile to appear on Klaus' face.