9•Stefan

Imagine Christmas with Stefan

"Wake up sleepy heads!" Damon said, jumping in between you and Stefan on your bed. You broke away from Stefan and clutched a blanket to yourself, since you were only wearing a tank top.

"Damon!" You yelled.

"Oh stop being smutty, if I see something that I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it," he stated.

"Damon get out of here," Stefan said. Damon groaned, sitting up and getting off of your bed. He told you to get up, before walking out of the room.

"Your brother is a dick," you stated.

"I have a big one!" Damon yelled from the hallway.

"Ew," you said, fake gagging, causing Stefan to chuckle.

"Do I have to get up?" You asked, looking over as Stefan sat up.

"Unless you want Damon to come back in here and make some inappropriate joke, then yes," Stefan said, and you groaned, before sitting up. You looked out the window and at all the snow. After getting out of bed, you threw on a hoodie, before following Stefan to the kitchen.

Elena was there, making four mugs of hot cocoa.

"Morning Stefan, morning y/n," she said, handing each of you a mug. You thanked her and took a sip.

"Morning, merry Christmas," you said, smiling at her.

"Merry Christmas," she responded, before leading you two into the living room where Damon sat on the couch. Elena handed him his mug and he looked at it questiongly before talking to her.

"I thought I told you I wanted a glass of bourbon," he said, frowning at her. 

"Damon, it's Christmas. We're going to drink hot cocoa and open presents," she said, causing Damon to sigh.

"Fine," he said.

"Y/n, why don't you open yours first? Since it's your first Christmas with us," Elena suggested.

"No!" Stefan yelled, causing you to look at him, "No, um, it's tradition. Oldest goes first, so Damon, me, Elena, and then y/n." You shrugged and looked to the others who agreed. Damon opened his gifts, you got him a new shirt, while Stefan got him a new pack of bourbon glasses, and Elena got him a new leather jacket. 

Stefan opened his next, Elena got him some of his favorite shampoo, Damon got him some new shirts, and you got him a collage of him and you.

Then Elena opened hers, Damon got her some jewelry, you had gotten her a new pair of heels, and Stefan got her a new curling iron.

Damon got three presents from under the tree, and handed them to you. The first gift was from him, and it was a gift bag.

You opened it and looked at the contents. First you pulled out a pink loofah, you gave him a look before continuing to look. After you were done you had pulled out the loofah, a 5 dollar movie, your hairbrush you had lost, a bag of lifesavers, a pack of pencils, and a lipstick.

"Um, thank you?" You asked, looking over the very random contents.

"Damon, what did you do? Walk into Walmart and grab random stuff from the clearance section? Also, did you steal her hairbrush?" Elena asked, and when Damon gave her a look, she smacked him, smiling.

"I'm sorry! I'm a terrible gift giver!" He yelled, putting his hands up in defense. Everybody laughed, and you continued opening your gifts. The next gift was from Elena, it was wrapped in Santa Claus rapping paper, very neatly.