Request•Kol

Requested by and written for @AnnieK400 

You were very new to town. Relatively quickly you be friended Caroline Forbes. After a few days of talking and texting, Caroline invited you to the Grill. You had never been before, but decided to give it a shot.

"Trust me, you'll love it here," Caroline said to you, walking into the restaurant. You two found a table to sit down at, and then you ordered some drinks. Caroline went on and on about some supernatural drama while you both finished up your drinks

You were about to pay and leave, but a server brought more drinks.

"Wait, we didn't order these," Caroline informed the man, thinking he had just brought them to the wrong table.

"Yeah, those men at the bar, ordered them for you two," he said, walking away. Caroline raised her eyebrows, before her eyes trailed over to the bar. You did the same and found a rather attractive man staring at you, and another staring at Caroline. They smirked and Caroline growled, grabbing you by the arm and dragging you out of the grill.

"Wait, hold on, who are they?" You asked.

"Klaus and Kol Mikaelson," Caroline explained, after you two made it outside. She proceeded to explain who they were and how Klaus had a crush on her. She explained that Kol was dangerous and to stay away. Finally, you went home, and went to bed.

---

The next day you woke up and got dressed, getting ready to go grocery shopping. You opened the door and were surprised to find a box of chocolates and a note. 

Meet me at the Grill
7 p.m. 
-Kol M.

You rolled your eyes, setting the chocolates inside, and ripped the note in half, with no plan of going to the Grill. You got into your car and drove towards the grocery store. You went inside and began shopping. 

After a while, you found yourself trying to reach the top shelf, but you couldn't. You put your foot on the shelf, about to climb it to get what you needed, but somebody from behind you grabbed the item.

You turned around to thank the person, but stopped when you saw who it was.

"You needed this?" Kol asked, holding the item towards you. You rolled your eyes and ripped the item from his hands, before walking away.

"Alright, let's start again. I'm Kol," he said, following you. You once again ignored him, and he spoke again, "What's your name?"

"Y/n, now get lost," you responded, taking something off of the nearby shelf.

"Aw, come on. Don't be like that darling," Kol said, grabbing your arm. You ripped it away and glared at him, even though a small part of you found him attractive.

"Leave me alone, Kol," you demanded, walking away, and surprisingly he didn't follow. You finished shopping and went home.

Everyday for the last few weeks, Kol had sent you gifts. You had more roses than you could count, way too many earrings and necklaces, and you had gotten the same note for the past three weeks.

He also happened to be anywhere you went when you went out. He was at the gas station, the store, and every single other place you went.

The same thing was happening to Caroline. Klaus constantly sent her gifts. Although, she was way angrier than you.

-

You put today's bouquet of flowers in a vase. You may not of liked Kol, but that was no reason for the flowers to go to waste.