14•Elijah

Imagine Elijah saving you from being killed and taking you back to his place, where you refuse to talk to him but will talk to Rebekah

"Bye," you told your friend, before walking out of the bar. You wanted to get home as quick as possible, and since you walked, you took a short cut through an alley.

"Hello there," a voice said, from the shadows causing you to jump in surprise. You were going to respond, but got scared and ended up running for it. Suddenly, the person that had said that was right in front of you.

"What the hell?" You asked, backing away in fear.

"Now, don't be like that. I just want a little taste," the man said. You turned to run, but he grabbed your arm, forcing you to look at him. He compelled you to not move or scream. Just as he was about to bite into your neck, a stake was shoved through his heart from behind. You gasped, as his body tumbled to the floor. The man behind him was wearing a suit.

"Hello, sorry about that," he said, you looked between him and the body before attempting to run.

"Please miss, do not fear me," he said, appearing in front of you. You stayed silent, as he did the same as the other man. He compelled you to stay calm and follow him.

He drove you to the Mikaelson house and brought you inside. He laid you down on the couch, before going off to find one of his siblings. He found Rebekah, and showed you to her.

"Are you serious, Elijah?" Rebekah asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Come on, Rebekah. It was bound to happen eventually, would you rather me make her forget and her get eaten by a hungry vampire?" Elijah asked.

"No, but if you fall in love with her, she's going to become that hungry vampire," Rebekah pointed out.

"I won't fall in love with her," Elijah said.

"Elijah, you will, but I guess it's too late now," Rebekah said. Elijah and Rebekah snapped their heads over to you, when you stirred awake.

As soon as you opened your eyes you were met with the face of Elijah Mikaelson. Your first thought was, What the hell happened? And where the hell am I? And who is that?

You sat, confused, for a moment, before remembering what had happened.

"Elijah! Give her some space," Rebekah said, tugging her brother away.

"Sorry," Elijah mumbled, and then spoke to you, "Hello miss, what's your name?" You stayed silent, refusing to speak to the man who saved you.

"He asked your name," Rebekah said, thinking maybe you didn't hear him. You looked over at her, before responding.

"Y/n," you said.

"Alright, y/n. Do you need a drink or anything?" Elijah asked. You looked over at him, but ignored him. Rebekah repeated the question to you.

"Water," you said, looking at her.

"Ha! She doesn't want to talk to you Elijah!" Rebekah said, causing Elijah to sigh. Rebekah went off to get your water.

"Y/n, will you please speak to me? It'll make things a lot easier," he said, and you once again didn't respond. Rebekah walked in, handing you your water, before plopping down beside you.

"Well, brother, since y/n here won't speak to you. I'll tell her about the supernatural world," Rebekah said, causing you to give her a questioning look.

"Okay," Elijah agreed, sitting down on a nearby arm chair.

"So, y/n. Have you ever heard of vampires?" Rebekah asked, you nodded, "Well, we're vampires, the original vampires. And that is why you saw my brother tear that man's heart out." After that, she explained everything, witches, werewolves, hybrids, doppelgangers.

You sat there trying to process everything that had been told to you.

"Are you alright?" Elijah asked, noticing your face. You didn't respond, and kept trying to process. Just then, Klaus entered.

"Brother, you were meant to meet me at the bar hours ago, where were you?" He asked, before his eyes trailed over to you, "Oh." He sped over to you, and sat on the couch on the other side of you.

"Hello love, what's your name?" He asked, smirking at you.

"Y/n," you replied.

"Are you kidding me?" Elijah asked, causing Rebekah to laugh and Klaus to look over at him.

"What?" Klaus asked.

"Y/n won't talk to Elijah," Rebekah said, causing Klaus to chuckle.

"Oh really, and why is that y/n?" Klaus asked turning to you.

"I don't want to say," you replied, causing Klaus to gently place a finger under your chin and turn your face towards him.

"Why won't you talk to my brother?" He compelled you.

"He's hot," was your simple reply. Klaus chuckled as your cheeks went red. Rebekah raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, and I actually thought the girl had some common sense," Rebekah said. Elijah stayed in his seat, before approaching you.

"Y/n," he gently said, causing you to look up at him. Your cheeks were still very red and Elijah had a slight smile.

"I happen to think you're rather hot as well."