15•Stefan

Imagine Stefan and you spend the night in the woods

"Why are we doing this again?" Stefan asked, carrying the parts to a tent.

"Because, it'll be fun, we'll start a fire, build a tent, and then we'll relax for one night," you explained. Stefan smiled as you picked a spot.

"Do you know how to build the tent?" Stefan asked.

"Nope, but I'm sure you do," you replied, smiling.

"Oh, so you're really going to drag me out here and then force me to build the tent?" Stefan asked.

"Yup, that's exactly what I did," you said, setting your backpack down, "Now, I'll go grab all of the blankets from the car." He smiled and playfully rolled his eyes, before you walked off. You continued walking, finally making it to the car.

You opened the back door, and grabbed the three comforters and the pillows. Stefan had tied them all together to make it easier to carry. You stopped walking when you heard a branch crack.

"Hello?" You asked, looking around. You gulped, before continuing. Even though you were a vampire, you were very new and weren't confident in your fighting abilities. After another moment, you heard another noise.

"I would stay away from me, if I were you! I'm a vampire and I'm very mean!" You yelled. You weren't mean or a threat in any way, but your stalker didn't need to know that.

You continued walking, ignoring any more noises you heard. You could of vampire sped, but you were too scared to think of that. After walking for another minute, you felt somebody grab your arm and turn you around, resulting in you screaming.

"Y/n, calm down, it's me," Stefan gently said.

"Oh my god," you said.

"What's the matter?" Stefan asked, his eyes full of concern.

"Nothing, I just kept hearing things," you said.

"Y/n, you do realize that this is a forest that we're in, and animals live in the forest," Stefan pointed out as your breathing calmed down.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, I'm just used to being scared for my life," you said.

"It's okay, I'm not going to let anything happen to you," Stefan said, putting his hand on the side of your face.

"I know, can we just go back? Did you finish the tent?" You asked, and he nodded.

"Yes and yes," Stefan responded, taking the stuff from you, before walking back. You found the tent and went inside. While Stefan, started a fire, you set up a place to sleep with the comforters and pillows.

Even though you were both vampires and didn't need to worry about getting too cold, you and Stefan both enjoyed the warmness of the fire.

"The fire's almost done," Stefan informed you, as you stepped out of the tent.

"Alright," you replied, grabbing your bag. You set up a blanket, right beside the fire, since the tent was a few feet away. You then asked Stefan a question, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, did you bring some blood? Or am I going to have to kill an innocent bunny?" Stefan asked.

"Okay, please never say that sentence again, the thought of killing animals makes me sad, and yes. I brought blood bags," you said, taking them out of your bag.

"Okay," Stefan said, lighting the fire, and backing away a bit, to sit with you on the blanket. You handed him the bag and he wasted no time in drinking from it. 

"The stars are really pretty," you pointed out, looking up at the now starry sky.

"They sure are," Stefan responded, looking up as well.

"We should do this more often," you said.

"I wish we could," he replied, and then continued, "But sadly, we get dragged into every supernatural problem to ever exist."

"You're not wrong," you replied.

"Do you want to go lay in the tent?" Stefan asked.

"Sure," you replied, and Stefan helped you up, and you two went into the tent. You laid down and covered up with a comforter. You cuddled up to him and let out a sigh.

"Something wrong?" Stefan asked.

"No, no actually, everything's perfect," you replied, letting a smile appear on your face.

"That's good," Stefan replied, pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"I love you Stefan," you said.

"I love you too baby," Stefan said, before you both fell asleep.
-
A/N: Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I had no inspiration at all

-A/N: Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I had no inspiration at all