29•Klaus

Imagine Klaus being completely broken when you break up with him

You sat on your couch, impatiently tapping your foot as you waited for Klaus to get home. You were angry at him, he had kidnapped Elena for his hybrids, despite you begging him to leave the poor girl alone.

"Hello love," Klaus said, removing his jacket as he walked in the door. He looked over at you and began worrying when he saw your crossed arms.

"Klaus, what the hell were you thinking?" You asked.

"I was thinking of my army, my new family. You are well aware that my old one despises me," Klaus explained, his voice still rather calm.

"They despise you, because you stuck them in coffins!" You pointed out.

"Oh, I'm sorry that don't support my life choices! If you don't like them, they why don't we break up!?" He yelled.

"Yeah, why don't we!? We're done Klaus! I constantly try to make you a better person and you keep hurting people! So we're done!" You yelled, causing Klaus' face to fall. You loved Klaus, you really did. But if he couldn't give up his army for you, then you couldn't be with him. You had thought he loved you enough for that, but you assumed he didn't, since he didn't give up.

"No, wait." He said, grabbing your arm as you tried walking out. You ripped your wrist out of his grip but looked at him. Tears were brimming his eyes and he looked very upset.

"Please, y/n. I love you, I'm so sorry, I'll stop, I'll leave Elena alone. I'll give up all my hybrids. Just please don't leave me," he begged, breaking down. You wanted to give in, you wanted to run into his arms and kiss him, but you knew it was wrong.

"Goodbye Niklaus," you said, walking out the door. Klaus sat onto the couch when you left, tears falling. He cried, thinking about you. You were sitting in the front seat of your car, crying as well. Klaus could hear your muffled crying with his vampire hearing. 

After a few minutes, you sat up, and wiped your tears. Finally, you drove away, leaving Klaus' house.

-A Month Later-

Your life was going okay without Klaus in it. There was no more screaming and yelling, no more nights wondering where he was. But something was missing, along with the bad things, the good things went as well. You missed falling asleep with Klaus, watching movies together, and even shopping together.

So even with all the bad things going away, so did the good things. And you missed him, a lot. But not nearly as much as he missed you. In the weeks that you were gone, he stayed away from people, only going out to feed. He normally reacted with anger when he was unhappy, but this time it was sadness. His life was sad without you, and his whole family knew it.

But they also knew that they couldn't make you come back, that was your decision and yours alone. You couldn't make up your mind about it. You couldn't decide if you wanted to go back to him or if you wanted to move on. 

You had tried moving on, you went on dates with two different guys, who turned out to be even worse than Klaus. You had no idea what to do, until one day you decided. You decided you would see if Klaus would truly change.

"Here it is," Bonnie said, handing you a little baggie with some powder in it.

"And he won't be able to lie?" You asked, holding it up, and observing it.

"Nope, not for one whole hour," Bonnie replied.

"Thank you, I owe you one," you said, before leaving her house. When you got to your car, you dumped the mixture into a bottle of wine. You threw the baggie in the trash, before starting to towards Klaus' house. You arrived and knocked on the door, holding the bottle of wine. 

Rebekah answered, a cup of blood in her hand.

"Ah, good, you're here. Klaus won't talk to any of us," Rebekah said, moving out of the way so you could walk in.

"I'll go talk to him," you said, going up the stairs and to his room. You knocked on the door and waited for a response.

"Go away," Klaus' muffled voice said.

"It's me," you said, and just like that, the door was open. In front of you stood Klaus, his hair was longer than the last time you seen it, along with his beard. 

"Y/n?" He asked, almost not believing his eyes.

"That's me," you replied, and before you could say another word, he pulled you into a hug. You didn't object and hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?" He questioned, after pulling away.

"I want to talk, I got some wine," you said, holding up the bottle. He nodded for you to go into his room, and you did. A few of your things were still in the room, you had never picked any of them up. Your perfumes still sat on top of his dresser, along with your hair and make up stuff. You sat on the bed, and poured you and Klaus each a glass of wine.

He sat down beside you, and took a sip of his. He smacked his lips together, checking the taste.

"This tastes a bit odd," Klaus said, looking questioningly at the glass. You just shrugged and took a sip of yours. 

"So, Klaus. Are you really ready to change?" You questioned.

"If that's what you want, love. Then yes, as you can probably tell, I haven't done much harm in the last month, so that's a start," Klaus said, and you smiled, kissing him. He immediately kissed back.

"That was quick," Klaus said, after you pulled away.

"That's because I missed you," you replied, smiling up at him.

"I missed you too, love," he said, before leaning in for another kiss.

A/n: Sorry for not uploading for a few days. I literally have no excuse, I just didn't feel like it. I hope you enjoyed this anyways and please send requests! Thank you!