Alpha Vincent

Harry's POV

Louis and I are laying in bed watching The Maze Runner again. I'm kinda realy getting tired of this movie. I mean it's a good movie it's just that I'm tired of it!

"Louis, can we please do something else? I'm tired of watching movies." I whined.

"Later Love. I wanna watch this."

"But you have already watched it three times!" I complained.

"Don't shout. If you are so bored then go do something. I will come find you after the movie is over."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. I went to go find Niall. He is always up to do something. I make my way over to his room and walked right in.

"Hey Ni, lets go on a run." I said throwing him his trainers. He got off his bed and laced up his shoes.

"Liam say this was okay?"

"Didn't ask. So, as far as I'm concerned it's not a no."

"Well, I guess that's not a no." He shrugged his shoulders and we went out the back door.

"You wanna go over to Alpha Vincent territory and look around?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I heard Kay talking and they have this really big field that they use to train. Maybe we can see something." I agreed with him. We took off to the North. I just hope that we don't get caught by anyone in his pack. I don't know to much about his pack, but what I have seen from Kay they are well trained in fighting.

We got to the line and both of us stopped in our tracks. I looked over towards Niall to see him looking back over his shoulder. I looked back and spotted Liam watching both of us. He gave us a look that dared us to go into someone else territory purposely.

"Harry, what do you want to do? I mean he is staring at us."

"I came out here wanting to find their training field. You don't have to come. I mean bloody hell we are already in trouble. He doesn't let us go on runs without telling him or Zayn. Louis is going to kill me after this, but oh well. It's your choice if you want to come or not."

"He is just watching what we do. Why isn't he yelling for us to come over to him? I mean he is probably already mad at us. You ready?"

"You realize that we are going to get a horrible spanking if we go through with this?"

"Yeah. Lets go find their training field." I nodded my head and we both ran into Vincent's territory.

Liam's POV

I can't believe those two would pull a move this stupid. I don't even know what to do. I ran to find Zayn and Louis though. I pull them both into the office to talk with them in private.

"Liam what is going on?" Louis asked with a concurred look.

"Harry and Niall took a run with out asking me. Then they went into Vincent's territory."

"What? How do you know?" Zayn asked.

"Because I saw them leave the house. I followed them and watched them go in his territory. I know they saw me. They stopped and talked to each other and kept looking back at me."

"Why didn't you stop them?! They could get hurt!"

"Louis, calm down. I'm sure Liam had a reason." Zayn said coming to my defence.

"You two were the ones that I need to let the boys make some of their own choices and lighten up on Harry and Niall. This is why I don't. They make stupid choices like this." I said mad. I wasn't mad at them, but at myself for not stopping them. I set down at my desk and pulled at my hair.