Training Is For Your Good (Part 1)

Liam's POV

Zayn and I were laying in bed, cuddling with each other which we do most nights.

"Zayn?"

"Yeah Li?" He asked.

"Do you think we should have a full out training day? I mean the last time we trained seriously was mouths ago and we still didn't do it that well."

"Well, I think it's your call." He replied not really have a readable look.

"I really want to know what you think though. I know the decision is ultimately mine, but I want to make decisions together." He looked over at me and had a smile on his face.

"And why would you want to do that?" He asked.

"I want a family with you one day. I wouldn't mind having kids, even adopting some. I just think that we are a team and a team should decide things together."

"Liam, that's sweet and all and of course one day I want to have kids. But, if you just don't want to the only bad guy, say so." He laughed at me.

"I don't. I'm serious though. We should be making some decisions together, Zayn.  So, I want to know what you think."

"I think this could get dangerous. Luke can't control shifting completely.  Ashton and Louis are going to be way to protective over Harry and Luke. I'm probably going to be to protective over all of them. Niall isn't going to like any of it. Calum is going to most likely end up hurting himself. Michael is just going to focused everywhere, but whatever you need him to be. Harry is going to either do whatever you tell him to do or the exact opposite.  And you are just going to get furious at everyone." He said.

"So, a normal day in this house?" I asked him. He laughed at me and cuddled more into my side.

"I think it would help everyone." Zayn said after a few moments of silence. I know he is right. Hell, I was going to do it either way. I'm just happy he is with on this one.

"Wait, what do you mean Luke can't control shifting completely? He told me that he could." I was a little mad at him to be honest.

"Don't worry about it." Zayn mumbled.

"No, Zayn he lied to me. It's not like saying he didn't eat the last piece of pizza when he did. This is something that could get him seriously injured or even killed." I looked over at the clock to see it was only about 11.

"He is in the game room with Michael.  Just take him to the shed. I don't want to hear it." Zayn said sadly. I kissed the top of his head and got up.

"Liam are you going to put on a shirt?" Zayn asked with a smirk as I reached the door. I shook my head.

"Whatever.  Don't hurt him to bad. He does have training tomorrow."

"No promises." I said.

"Liam James, you better promise me!" Zayn snapped at me.

"I promise. Do you want me to bring him to you when I'm done?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes I do." He replied. I rolled my eyes and went to the game room.

"Lucas, follow me and don't argue." I turned around not worrying about if he would follow me.

We walked out of the house to the shed. He had his head down with his hair flat. I couldn't help but think how cute and young he looked.

"Lucas, look at me." I commanded firm yet soft. He looked up and blinked the tears out of his eyes. I sighed

"Why are you crying, pup?"