Harry You're So Dead

Harry's POV

I'm going to be in so much trouble! I kinda am late. By 4 hours. They are going to kill me. There is not going to be a Harry Styles after I get home. I don't know what I am going to tell the guys. I'm about to die. The guys have been calling and texting me non-stop.

Liam's POV

I'm so going to die. He is so late. About 4 hours late! I'm going whip his ass when he gets home. The guys and I have been calling and texting him non-stop. I am beyond pissed. I have reached a new level of pissed. I was really tempted to go and find thim then, spank him right there.

"Liam, calm down."

"Don't tell me to calm down Zayn."

"You are not going to deal with him if you are this mad. You remember what happened last time?"

"Zayn, you better not bring that up."

"I'm just saying."

"Do you want me to spank you?"

"Oh, stup up, Liam."

"I should pull you over my knee." I guess Louis got tried of the arguing because he smacked both of us quiet hard.

"Both, of you stop it right now!" Just as I was about to say something the front door opened.

Harry's POV

I just opened the front door. There stands Liam, Zyan, and Louis. Liam walked up to me and put a hard 5 smacks on my bottom. Well, that was enough to make me cry. Tell you how hard they were?

"You go upstairs to your room right now. Bared and in the corner. Is that clear?" He had a full on alpha voice. It made me tremble in my socks.

"Yes sir." I mumbled and ran upstairs.

I bared myself and got into a corner. I was scared of what would happen if I didn't. Hell I was scared of what is going to happen when they get up here. My bum hurts really bad. Liam hit me really hard. I stood there for about 20 minutes before anybody came up.

"Over the bed." I felt a bit better because it was Louis that came in. I did as he said and bent over the bed. I felt him tap the belt against my bum.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"P-p-please, n-no m-more."

"Just a few more love."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I felt him put the belt down beside me and he picked me up in his arms so that he could cuddle me. I cried into his shoulder for a long long time.

"I'm sorry."

"I know. Get to bed it's late."

"Only if you sleep with me."

"I would me honored to sleep with you Mr. Styles."

"Then, lets go to sleep Mr. Tomlinson."

We layed down and fell asleep almost immediately. I was really tired. Who knew that being so worried can make you so tried.

_________________________________________________

I'm so so so sorry that this is so short. But, I don't really feel good and have to go see my surgeon tomorrow and don't know what is really going on with all of that. Wish me luck. Comment, vote, fan, and read my new story about Chrisofer Drew.