The Past Few Months

Third POV

The past few months have been extremely eventful. A lot if good things have happened. The lads are finally on are break. Which is extremely nice. It will be nice to have everyone together for more than a few weeks at a time. Louis and Harry have decided to let Thalia adopt the baby. Which was really hard for them.  Nobody is really sure when that decision happened. But they still get to see the little guy and Mikey and Anika are still going to be the godparents. Just something about nobody here knowing how to raise a werewolf..., but if they want to let the pack know they will.

Luke has finally hit that rebellious stage. Oh the joy of a sixteen year old! It's going to be a hell of a year. Other than that the pack has pretty much been the same. Everyone is finally over everything with Vincent. They also have quite good relationships with their neighboring packs. (Oliver's and Thalia's)

Niall's POV

"Luke! I told you to stop taking my shirts! Just stay out of my room you twat!" I yelled at him right before I slammed my door shut for what felt like the fourth time this week! I can't wait for little rebellious stage or whatever of his to be over. I noticed my door opening up and I looked over to see Liam standing in the door way with a glare on his face.

"I didn't do anything." I told him as I started to scroll through my twitter feed on my phone.

"Stop slamming the door." He said exhaustedly. I looked up at him and could see he was just as tired of Luke's shit as everybody else was.

"Get the little devil wolf to stop taking my clothes." I said coming out more like a command than it should have.

"Niall James, don't start. Just don't. I will talk to Luke and you can go through his closet and get whatever is your's back later. Is that a fair?" He asked raising an eyebrow daring to say anything other than 'yes' back to him.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Seriously? Everytime one of the little devil's go through this shit stage you always get stricter. I'm actually kinda suprised that you haven't done it sooner to be honest." It was annoying having to do this everytime. Because it's never just one person that he comes down on. It's the entire fucking pack. Which means we have the possibility of getting our asses in trouble for the slightest thing.

"Yes seriously. Now answer my question." He said rubbing his hand over his face.

"Yes sir." I said sarcastically with a satisfied smirk on my face. He couldn't help but crack a smile at me with a slightly amused laugh.

"I'll take it. For now," he said looking around my room, "clean this up." Before turning around hopefully to go talk to Luke.

"What? No 'Love you'? That is just cruel!" I called after him. I heard him chuckle before answering back.

"Love you, you giant leprechaun!" I smiled happy that I at least cheered him up a little. Hopefully he can more sleep than he did last night.

Liam's POV

I went to find Luke sitting at the breakfast bar in the kitchen playing on his phone. I rubbed the back of his head as I walked by to get his attention.

"Uh, oh, hey Liam." He said happily.

"Someone is in a good mood." I said and thought 'finally' in my head.

"Yeah. Just a good day you know?" I nodded my head as I looked for what type of tea that I wanted. God please don't let me talking to him about Niall's clothes get him all pissed.

"Yeah, pup. I know what you mean. Look, I need to talk to you about something and it will go a lot easier for both of us if you don't get all worked up. Deal?"

"Is this about Niall's clothes?" He asked with a slight annoyance slipping into his voice.

"Yes it is actually. You didn't answer my question either. However I already can see where is conversation is going."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He snapped.

"You know exactly what it means. Stop taking Niall's clothes. He is also has my permission to go get anything else that is his out of your closet."

"What?! That's not fair!" He shouted.

"Please explain to me how that is not fair. Don't you dare shout at me again either." I said forcing myself to stay calm.

"Or what?" He asked as his eyes started to shift. Instead of answering I allowed mine to do the same and we stood there both holding our ground, staring at each other. It wasn't a challenge as more of it was a battle of will.

"Good to your room." I said with a slight growl in my voice. I could see him cringe ever so slightly trying not to let his defenses fall.

"No." He said, but he didn't even sound sure of his answer. I raised an eyebrow at him and could feel how he was feeling. Even though I hate doing this to him, I don't have a choice.

"Lucas." Was all I had to say to get him to break eye contact with me. He looked down and it was obvious that wasn't going to fight me on anything else that I told him to do. I felt my eyes shift back with a calming breath.

"Look at me." I told him sternly yet gentle at the same time. He looked up slightly, but quickly went back to looking down. He did this for a few moments.  Most likely trying to figure out if I was mad or going to go into as the lads call it, 'Alpha Mood'.

He finally made eye contact but didn't keep it to long. He looked as though he might cry, but I was hard to tell. Letting out another breath I tried picking up on what he was felling. He seemed nervous and remorseful from his scent. His face said something else completely different. It almost looked heartbroken.

"Come here pup." I said opening my arms for him. He literally leaped over the breakfast counter to get into my arms. I wrapped him up in a tight hug and could feel tears soaking into my shirt. I held him as close as I could and started to play with his hair to hopefully calm him down some.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"It's okay, I know this is just a stage in werewolves growing up. We will just have to wait it out. Nobody is going to hold it against you, but remember you are going to be held responsible for your actions."

"I know." He said sadly. I was going to ground him for a week for constantly taking Niall's clothes, but I couldn't with him crying in my arms. I mean we all have gone through this stage.

"I want you to let Ni go through his closet and get everything that is his. Then you get to stay in your rom for the rest of the day. Just read a book or something. Okay?" I asked.

"Yes sir. I love you Liam." He said letting go. Heading to probably get Niall.

"I love you too pup." I said giving is bum a light pop to get him moving slightly faster.

"NIALL! THE DEVIL WOLF HEARD YOU EARLY AND WANTS YOU TO COME TO MY ROOM PLEASE!" Luke yelled as he walked up the stairs. I smiled to myself as I could hear Niall groan over dramatically.

I'm so glad we decided to take this break.

____________________

Long time no see. Sorry about the hella long break, but it's a difficult thing. But I'm going to start trying to write more again. So leave request below if you would like to. Face reveal coming in the next update.

Thank you guys for being patient. I'm hopefully back. I love you guys. Leave reactions, questions, all that good stuff below! Stay strong! <3