Zayn in Pain

Zayn's POV

Liam and I are cleaning up the yard and what was left of one of the old shed. Training got a little rough to say the least.

"Li, have you thought about doing a run with the entire pack? Then that way we aren't going on five or more runs a week." I said slightly looking over my shoulder to see his shirtless back.

"Yeah, but it's hard to get everyone together. Plus I don't think some would be able keep up."

"You mean the boys?" I asked him with I slightly raised eyebrow. I watch him as he turns around to face me.

"The boys and possibly the girls."

"I don't think the girls get enough credit. They can kick ass." He laughed slightly at my remark.

"I know they can. Have you found the dagger yet?" He asked me seriously.

"No, why is it so important to find this dagger?"

"Because it's dipped in aconitum lycoctonum." I looked at him curiously and racked my brain for what that meant.

"Wolfsbane? Why would you have something like that?" I asked him.

"An old alpha that was close with my father gave it to me. I was a little younger than Luke and I no fighting skills at all."

"Why not keep it in the room? Somewhere the boys aren't supposed to go."

"They aren't supposed to come into the shed either."

"True." I said and we went back to cleaning up this mess. Not to much time pasted before I felt something cut my hand.

"Damn nail." I said as I looked it, I realized it wasn't a old nail from the shed. Liam came over to me and looked at my hand, then down. He let out a small sigh before bending down and picking up the dagger.

"It hurts." I said quietly. Liam pulled me into a hug.

"It's about to hurt a lot more." He whispered gently into my ear.

"What do you mean?" I as asked pulling away.

"I don't have an antidote, so I'm going to have to burn it out." He said sadly.

"I can handle a little fire."

"Blowtorch, love blowtorch." I groan as he went to get it. I fucking hate wolfsbane.

"Here bite on this." He said giving me a rag to bite on. I reluctantly took it and bite down on it. Slowly I could feel the wolfsbane making its up my hand and arm. Liam took my hand after lighting the blowtouch.

"I'm sorry, Zee. It will be over soon." I closed my eyes. I could hear the roar of the blowtorch and feel the heat coming off of it as it came closer. Finally I felt it connect with the wound and burn the wolfsbane that was in it.

"AAAHHHH!! STHOP!" I yelled only to be muffled by the rag. This went on for roughly five mintues. Five agonizing mintues. By the end I was covered in sweat with tears rolling down my face. Liam picked me up and carried me into the house then up to our room.

"You want to take a bath together?" He asked me as he set me down on the stairs in the bathroom. I nodded my head still drained from any energy.

"Okay. I'm going to send Louis and the other to lads outside and we will take a relaxing bath. Stay right there love." He said and quickly made his way to tell the lads. I looked at my hand when he left. It has a burned look, but it's healing.

"I'm back. You were right I should keep the dagger somewhere safer. But for now we are going to have a bath." He said turning on the water to start filling the tub. I watched him as he made my favorite bath; bubbles and flower petals with scented candles around the entire bathroom.

"How are you feeling?" He asked looking over towards me.

"Tired and my hand still hurts." I said trying to take my shirt off. Liam came over and quickly got my shirt off my head.

"How about we get in there? Relax for once." He said gesturing for to the bath. I followed his gaze the next thing that I know I see Liam, naked, climbing into the bath. Stripping off the rest of my clothes I quickly join him.

He gave me a hand and I set down in front of him. He started wiping of the sweat from my shoulders and back. It feels really nice. The water is the perfect temperature, the flowers and bubbles are just making everything complete, with my favorite candle floating through the air. Perfect way to relax.

"I'm sorry love." He says as he pulls me back to lay back against him.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Because I should have put something so dangerous in a safer place and for having to burn it out."

"I would rather deal with a little bit of fire if it meant that I get to be with you for the rest of my life."

"There is no place I would rather be." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you." I said looking slightly up at him.

"I love you too." He said leaning down and gently kiss me.

__________________________

Okay thanks @LukeFrickenHemmings for the idea. Hope this okay. As a treat for myself I will revel the cover on my 16th birthday. Which is tomorrow. I love you guys to the moon and back! Stay strong! <3