You Can't Fight With People

Michael's POV

It's very rare that we do go to school and today is one of those days. Liam wants us to try and have a normal life. Right, because a bunch of famous teenagers in a band that are also werewolves are going to have a normal life. Currently we are in our History class. Not that I was paying any attention to what's her name.

"And lastly class we will have a big exam in about three weeks. Those of you who would like to pass my class, I would suggest that you pay attention in class, if you even bother to show at all." That's right her name is Mind Your Own Fucking Business Bitch. I roll my eyes and look over that the door to see none other than Emmett, the school bully, throwing my brother into a locker.

I jumped out of my desk, throwing the door open I throw Emmett off of Calum. It's not like it would hurt him, but that is another story. I go to check on Calum, but before I can get to him, I got knocked on the ground and Emmett on top of me trying to punch me.

I grab his shoulders and roll is over so I'm on top of him. I was punching him when I felt someone grab me and pull me off of him.

"Calm down, now. Liam is going to kill you when he gets here. Watch your eyes, they are starting to change." I can hear Ashton say into my ear. Taking a couple deep breaths I calm down and see the headmaster pushing people back into their classes, my history teacher with her hands on her hips and Luke checking on Calum to make sure that he was okay. He looked a little bruised, nothing that wouldn't heal soon.

"You three come with me. The two of you get back to class before I put you in detention for the rest of the day." Ashton let go of me and gave me a look to make sure I wasn't going to explode. I helped Calum get up and we followed the headmaster and Emmett to the office.

"Calum are you okay? I mean he didn't hurt you seriously. Didn't break a bone or something?" I asked him quietly.

"No, I'm just trying to force the healing to stop. It hurts, but you are definitely going to be hurting soon. You didn't have to come to my rescue. I could have handled it." He whined slightly pouting. I had to keep my self from laughing.

"I know. I just got mad, when I saw him through you against the lockers. Besides I would rather have Liam spank me than you." I mumbled back to him.

"You two stop talking and get in this office. You three sit here while I call your parents. And not talking. Rose, tell me if one of them talk. They will get detention if they do." The blonde women nodded her head and went back to work.

Roughly 30 mintues later Liam walked into the office. Emmett and his father had already left by this time. He grabbed both Calum and I by the ear and pulled us into the headmaster's office.

"Ah, yes Mr. Payne. It's nice to see you again. I do wish it wasn't under these circumstances though." He sighed out at the end.

"I'm sorry for whatever these two did. I can promise you it will never happen again." Both of us were cowering behind Liam. He turned around to the us and growled quietly at us. Both of us tried to make ourselves dissappear.

"Both of you sit down and if you are smart you are going to be quite unless asked a question." We both hurried to sit down on the couch on the other side if the room and remain quiet.

"I'm guessing you have a firm hand and they know it." The headmaster said. Liam chuckled slightly while sitting in front of the desk.

"Something like that. So, what did they do to land them here?" Liam asked glancing over at Calum and myself.

"Well, it seems like Emmett and Calum had an arguement that resulted in Emmett getting angry and throwing Calum into the locker. I have been assured that Calum never fought back. I wish I could say the same about Mr. Clifford."