No Fighting.

Almost 2k!!!  That is awesome.

__________________________________________________________________

Calum's POV

I am with Luke right now playing FIFA.  The game is so close.  Right now he has the ball and is about to take the shot.  I kinda push him with my leg and that is all it take for my to win.  He gets up and he is pissed.

"What the hell!?  You cheated."

"No, I didn't I just moved my leg."

"You know that you did it on propose."

"Whatever."  He pushed me a little.  I pushed him back.  He them pushed me down and got on top of me.  I tried to get him off of me but, I couldn't.  He started throwing punches and I was blocking them.  While in the middle of all this Liam walked in.  He pulled Luke of me and gave him a few smacks.

"Ow."  he mumbled.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

"Luke attacked me."

"Is that true Luke?"

"Yeah, but, only after he moved his leg and made me mess up on propose."

"Luke your room, now."  Luke left the room so, now it is just me and Liam.

"Is that true Calum?"

"Is what true?"

"That you made him mess up on propose." 

"No, I really did just move my leg.  I tried to tell him that but, he didn't believe me and got made the attacked me."

"Did you fight back."

"No."  I said.  I know that I pushed him but, I don't think of that as fighting back.  He did try to punch me and I didn't do anything back.  So, I don't really think of it as fighting back.

"If I found out you did anything I will spank you."

"I might have pushed him when he pushed me the first time."

"Might have or did?"

"I did."  I said very lowly.

"Ok, did you punch him?"

"No."

"Fine, give me your phone, laptop, and tablet.  You can't play video games for a week.  You can have your stuff back in a week.  Now, go to your room until dinner."  I walked out of the room and went to mine.  I'm just glad that I'm grounded and not getting a spanking.

Liam's POV

I walk into Luke's room to see him lieing on the bed.  He sit up when he saw me.

"Why did you fight with Calum?"

"Because, I know that he moved his leg on propose."

"That is not a reason to fight with him."

"I know."

"You are grounded.  I want you phone, laptop, and tablet.  You are not allowed to play video games for a week.  You can get these stuff back in a week."

He handed me all the stuff I asked for.  I walked out of the his room and into mine.  I looked under the bed for a lockbox I keep under it.  I got it out and unlocked it.  I got Luke's stuff and put it in it.  I then did the same with Calum's.  After I locked it back then put it back under the bed.  I walked back into Luke's room.

"Hey, Liam."

"You know that you are getting a spanking right?"

"Yeah."

"Then lets get this over with."  I pulled him over my knee and pulled down his jeans.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I pulled him up and let him cry into my shoulder.

"I'm s-s-s-sorry."

"Shh, it's ok."  I rubbed his back while he cried.  He just kept repeating 'I'm sorry' over and over again.  I don't know how long that I cried.  It had to be for 20 or 30 minutes.  He just continued to cry.

"Lukey, why are you crying?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you go apologize to Calum."

"Ok."

Luke's POV

I walked out of my room and into Calum's.  He was looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey mate."  He looked over at me.

"Hey."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok."

"You want to go outside and play football?"

"Sure."  He jumped up and we ran outside to play a nice game of football.  I won!!! Cause everything is awesome.