School Dance (Part 3)

Picture of the boy's wolves in the media. I know some of y'all wanted to see it.
_______________________

Liam's POV

I slowly slipped out of the bed with Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Zayn all cuddled up sound asleep still. Quietly walking out of the room I poke my head into everybody else's rooms to make sure they are okay. After everything checks out I make my way downstairs to find Kyanna sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee.

"Kyanna is everything okay?" I asked her. I'm not used to seeing the girls before noon.

"Not really Liam. I know what happen last night." She said solemnly. I gave her a questioning look, she responded by tossing me her phone. I played the video that was up and watched Vincent use a switch mercilessly on Calum. My hatred for the man grew stronger.

"When did you get this?" I asked her.

"Sometime early this morning. I wanted to tell you as soon as I saw it. Dylan sent it to me. Not sure why, but he did." She said.

"I'm going to go take care of it. Tell Zayn to keep everybody inside. I'll be back later." I said and pulled her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me tightly.

"He attacks on the right, goes for a throat kill, and don't let him get behind you." Kay said and let go of me.

"I'll be fine. Trust me."

"I do." She said and gave me a small smile. I started walking out the door when I felt somebodies hands on my shoulders. Zayn.

"Did you think you could get out of here without saying anything to me?" I smiled and turned around.

"See you later." I told him kissing him. After a few moments breaking the kiss. I made my way to Vincent.

With in 10 minutes running time I found myself banging on Vincent's front door. His wife opened it and gave me a sympathetic look. She went to speak, but I cut her off by holding my hand up.

"I want to talk to Vincent, now." I growled out. Never in my life have I been this mad and infuriated with someone.

"He is in his office if you would like-"

"No, I really don't want to destroy anything in your lovely home. With the exception of your husband." She nodded her head and walked to get her mate without another word. Afew minutes later Vincent came into view with a smug look on his face.

"Liam, I was wondering when you would come by today. Did I hurt your wittle puppies?" He teased me.

"Let's get one thing clear right now. You are lucky that you aren't dead yet. You ever come near my pack again, you will be dead." I growled at him. He raised his eyebrow and pushed me out of his doorway.

"You come to my house and threaten me. I can't even believe a pathetic person like you got to be a alpha. What did you do a steal your power?" He asked with a smug look.

"No, I earned it. Unlike you who takes the easy way." I seethed at him. The next thing I know Vincent attacked me and knocked me to the ground.

I tried my best to get away from him, but he dug his claws into my side. Before I could even think I had my out claws scratching his face and neck. He pulled off of me. Quickly getting up we stood in a stand off. Dylan, Thomas, and his wife all stood on the porch awaiting a command.

"Vincent?" Dylan asked. Vincent momentarily took his eyes off me to glare at the beta. Dylan bowed his head and tried to make himself look smaller.

"You suprise me Liam. I figured you would have taken the cheap shot or ran off, but yet you stay here and fight. Why is that?"

"Because unlike you I have something worth fighting for." He stood up straight and raised an eyebrow at me.