Does Your Nose Grow?

Ashton's POV

"Ash have you finished your homework?" Liam asked sticking his head in my room.

"Yeah, totally." I said looking up from the book I was reading on the bed. It might have just been a little white lie, but I really don't want to do Chemistry. It's pointless, I'm in a band what will I ever need Chemistry for? Besides it's really hard and I don't understand it.

"Alright. Dinner should be ready in an hour to an hour and a half. But, Zayn is making lasagna. So, you know how that goes." He said with a smile before walking off. I went back to reading my book until dinner.

~DINNER TIME~

"ASHTON, NIALL, HARRY DINNER!!" I could hear Louis yell from the bottom of the stairs. Making my way down I noticed that he was still there. I heard footsteps and Niall  pouncing on my back.

"Come on lads. Warning Z has a bit of an attitude and Liam is getting quite close to the edge with it. So, please behave. I really don't want to have to listen to him complain later. In other words behave."

"Louis, when do we not behave?" Harry said from behind us.

"Well, today is Tuesday so never." He said with that damn smirk and heart eyes.

"Lads, get in here and set down!" We heard Liam call from the dinning room. We quickly made short of the command. I honestly started to move before I even fully realized what he said. Setting down next to Luke I noticed instantly what Lou was warning us about.

Zayn had this scowl on his face while that vein on Liam's forehead was noticeable. I gave Luke a questioning, but he just shrugged his shoulders in reply. After everything was past around and everybody had food, we looked over to Liam as tradition in packs to have the alpha take the first bite. Afterwards we are allowed to eat.

Dinner was going good, a little tense, but mostly good. It wasn't anything extraordinary. That was until the entertainment for the night start. I'm not exactly sure what Zayn said, but a very low growl from Liam started everyone's conversations to abruptly stop. 

"Zayn, just stop." Was all that could be heard from Liam in a deathly calm voice.

"Whatever." Zayn said back with sass that reveled Louis.

"I don't know what your problem today, but drop the attitude."

"Well you would know if you would just pay attention." He fired back looking up at Liam with a look I have never seen on Zayn.

"I told you later and this is not the place for this conversation." Liam said still trying to keep calm-ish but, you could just smell exactly how furious both parties are.

"You told me 'later', yesterday."

"I already apologized for that. Then I also told you that we can talk later tonight. Now drop it. You can also do the dishes by yourself tonight."

"Fuck off Liam." Zayn said getting and leaving. Liam was about to follow him before Louis stopped him.

"Liam." He said to get his attention. Once Liam looked over to him all it took was a shake of the head. Granted that he never looked Liam in the eye for more than a few seconds.

"Alright. Ashton I know you said a days ago that you were having trouble with chem. did you figure it out or do you need more help?" Liam asked obviously trying to get his mind off of what just happened.

"Um, no, I got some really good notes from someone in the class." Lie. Well I did get notes from the smart kid in class.

"That's good. How was every bodies day?"