Following Morning

Liam's POV

"Luke, pup, wake up. I want you o go cuddle in bed with Zayn." I told him gently shaking him out of his morning haze.

"No, Ashton." He said groggily.

"No, go see Zayn. I gotta have a talk with Ashton and Harry. Okay?"

"Fine." He groaned starting to slowly untangle himself from me. The things I do for them. Like sleeping straight against a brick wall with someone one my lap all night. Also I got drooled on most of the night.

I wanted for him get upstairs before I started to pick up the basement. I heard the door to the basement before Harry walked down the stairs with his eyes cast towards the ground. Pointing towards a chair against the walk he went to sit down. Continuing with the clean up for a few minutes letting him stew.

"So, are you going to me what happened in that room yesterday?" I asked him.

"For the sake of everybody, no."

"What the hell happened in that room?" I asked not in anger, but in more of a shock while turning around.

"You always tell us we should stick together as a pack and we are. Besides one free pass remember?" He asked with a smirk and raised eyebrow.

"I did say that, didn't I? Does everybody agree on using their free pass?"

"Yeah. We all talked about it last night." It annoyed me not to know what happened in that room, but I have to honor that I gave them a free pass. Even if I never find out what happened in that room.

"Fine. What do you think yours' and Ashs' punishment should be?"

"I get to choice? For both of us?"

"You can suggest. If I think it's fair then, yes."

"A good talking to and ice cream."  He said giving me that face. You know the face.

"Why ice cream? And you know you're getting a spanking so, stop trying to get out of it."

"Because we are sticking together like you said we should. I think that deserves an award."

I let out a frustrated sigh. Not knowing what I should do. Without knowing what happened I can't exactly punish them fairly. However, I did see them fighting and with that free pass I'm not even supposed to ask questions about. If they ALL decided to use that free pass then I probably would kill them if I knew.

"Harry, I'm asking you to take this seriously. I don't and can't know what went on in that room. You are diffidently getting punished for fighting. You guys had torn clothes and blood by the time I got there. I just want your honest opinion." I said squatting down if front of him.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Make me feel like I'm still a pup." He said with a slight pout in his face.

"You will always be a pup to me." I told him seriously.

"Belt." He said softly looking down. I nodded my head not really knowing if he heard me. I stand up and motion for him to do the same.  I pointed to a fall and he went over and put his hands against it. He slowly started to move to the wall. Normally I would pop their bums to get them moving faster, but it has been a little while for Harry.

"We will just stop when I feel like you are sorry." I told him squeezing his shoulder. He groaned tilting his head back with a glum facile expression.

"That could be over a 100>" He whined.

"You have probably the highest pain tolerance in the house."