Calling Oli

Liam's POV

I called Oli after Michael ran off from me. He said that he would meet me by the lake. About five mintues later he was at the lake with me.

"What did you want Liam? I have something to take care of with my pack."

"I need your help." I said being as serious as I could be.

"And why should I help you? I'm not saying that I'm not going to, but I just really want to know."

"Because you know more than me when it comes to running a pack and I feel like I'm in over my head. They never listen or even pretend to listen to me anymore. What am I doing wrong?"

"Your not doing anything wrong. It's the way that you handle them when they get in trouble." He said.

"What do you mean? I spank them. You spank your pack."

"That's not the point. You need to know everything that goes on in your pack. And trust me, you don't."

"What could I possibly not know about my own pack?"

"What I caught people from your pack doing in my territory. Like having sex and drinking."

"That can't be people from my pack." I said more to myself than to him.

"Look, you asked for my help then you tell me that I don't know what I know."

"I wasn't saying it to you. It was more to myself."

"Look here, you need to get your pack straightened out before you do anything else."

"Will you come with me? I mean to the pack meeting?"

"Not today. You need to do this yourself. But call me if you need help afterwards. " With that he left and went to handle his pack as I went to handle mine.

I walked back to the house and saw it in complete and total chaos. Harry and Louis were basically having a make out session on the couch. Luke and Niall were fighting.  Ashton was trying to pull them apart. Michael and Calum were having a popcorn war. Then Zayn was trying to get everyone to stop and behave. I watched them for a mintue or so before I had enough.

"Pack Meeting Right Now!" Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked over in my direction.  I was not about to have this anymore.

"I said right now. I am not going to repeat myself again." Everybody quickly found a place to sit and stayed there not moving a single muscle. Even Zayn had a guilty look on his face. This house is if for some major changes. I walked in front of everyone and they all put their heads down. It was the first time in a while that they all showed respect at the same time.

"Nobody say anything. I'm going to talk and for the first time in along time you all will listen. I am sick and tired of all of you think you can do what you want when you want. It's not okay. Louis you didn't even fucking tell me about Harry! I am supposed to know these types of things. Luke and Niall, I'm sure that whatever you were fighting over isn't that important. Ashton thanks for trying to get them apart, but you are also guilty of normally getting in trouble with Luke. Calum and Michael what the hell were you thinking to start throwing popcorn at each other? Do you lads see what I am talking about now when I say you don't respect me. I can't even leave the goddamn house for an 20 minutes to talk to someone. What the hell do you have to say for yourselves?"

"Sorry Sir. " They all said in unison.

"You are all going to get punished. Zayn and Louis you will help me. Then I will punish you Louis." Nobody said anything they all continued to look at their laps and play with their fingers.

"Louis you take Harry and Niall. Zayn you take Michael and Ashton.  Luke and Calum come with me." Everyone went into their separate directions. I went to my room with Calum and Luke. I was sick of this pack thinking they can walk all over each other. As Alpha I have to set things straight.

"Luke go to the corner. Calum bared and over the bed." Both did as I said with out question. I went over to my closet and grabbed the belt that was in there that was only for spankings. I wanted to get this over with. I went behind Calum and put my hand on his back and tapped the belt on his bum.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm so-rry Li-am. "

"20 more then we are done."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I picked him up and let him cry into my shoulder. After about five mintues he and Luke switch places and I started spanking Luke.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I'm so-rry Li-am. "

"20 more then we are done."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I cuddled with him and tried to calm him down. After a few mintues I called Calum over. I set there cuddling and calming both of them down.

"Now, are we going to behave and respect each other now?"

"Yes Sir. " They both said in unison.

"Is there anything that I need to know about?" Calum shock his head 'no', but Luke did nothing. I got the message.

"Okay, Calum why don't you go down to the living room and tell Zayn to handle Louis and to gather everyone in there when they are done." He nodded his head and ran off to do as I said.

"Luke, what is it that I need to know?"

"I need Ashton." I let out a sigh, but nodded my head. I went to the hallway and yelled for him. He came up the stairs rubbing his sore bum. I motioned for him to go into my room. When he saw Luke he gave him a hug.

"Now, Luke what is it that I need to know?" He looked over at Ashton and he got whatever it was that Luke wanted to tell me.

"Luke is my mate and I'm his." Ashton said as simple as possible.

"Okay. I want to explain something to you too. You know that werewolves are different than people and males can get pregnant,  right?"

"Ashton you didn't tell me that!" Luke exclaimed.

"I didn't want to scare you. I'm sorry I should have."

"Well, Luke it's your job to be careful.  If you want a baby though that is between you and Ashton. Thank you for telling me guys. Now, let's get back downstairs and watch a movie."

That night was great. We watched a couple movies and Zayn and I even worked on having a baby. Maybe I should talk to him about the idea of little ones.

__________________________________

Goal
200 Reads
20 Comments
15 Votes

Question: What was your reaction to reading this chapter with a few suprises that some might have saw coming?

Love you guys. Stay strong.