School Dance (Part 1)

DON'T FORGET LUKE HAS A PENIS! READ NOTE AT END!

_______________________________

Calum's POV

Tonight we have our first school dance. It's not often that Liam would let us do something like this. But, with everything that has been going on lately he is going to let us go. Luke is still grounded so he has to stay home. And what really sucks is that we can't take our girlfriends! Stupid school policy.

"Calum!" Michael exclaimed jumping on me.

"Ugh! Was that necessary?" I asked trying to push him off of me.

"Sorry, but I have an idea and I just had to tell you."

"Well could you do it not on top of me?" I said giving him another push.

"Yeah fine." He grumbled.

"Okay, so what is your great idea that is probably going to get us into trouble?"

"There is a party that we have to go to after the dance." He whispered, well whispered for Michael.

"Okay. Ashton on board?" I asked him curiously. He nodded his head as a response. 

"You three better have finished your chores!" Liam yelled from his office. Luckily we all  made sure that we got them done early.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower and get ready." I announced. When I started walking towards the stairs I felt someone jump on my back. I automatically grabbed their legs to help hold them up.

"You need some help with that?" Kayanna whispered into my ear with her lips brushing against my ear. I ran upstairs with her on my back.

Ashton's POV

I'm currently digging through my wardrobe, while trying to keep this damn towel around my waist and a complaining Luke whining every five seconds.

"Ashton do you have to go? We could have fun here." He said. I have to say that it is tempting to stay here and have some fun with Luke, but Liam is making me go. Something about Luke still being grounded. I wasn't really paying attention.

"Luke, I'm going. You can find something to do here. Maybe if you ask Liam really nicely he will let you go on a run or something. You never know." I told him glancing over my shoulder.

"Ugh! Please Ashes? I don't want to be in this damn room anymore!"

"Maybe next time you will listen to what Liam tells you and not steal my car."

"I didn't steal it. I just borrowed it without you knowing about it." I faintly heard him mumble.

Instead of continuing with the conversation I focused on  trying to pick out my outfit. I'm just happy it isn't like some formal thing. I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans with one knee ripped. Throwing them on the bed I went to look for a shirt. The next thing I know I feel Luke's hands pulling on my towel.

"Luke, I really do have to get ready." I told him. He started kissing down my neck. I quickly turned around and kissed him passionately. Staying like that for a few moments I pulled away and tried to go back to looking for my clothes.

"Ashy, please? I'm much more fun than some stupid dance." He said and started attacking my shoulders with love bites. Goddamn he is good. So very good.

"Luke," I said a little shaky, "I have to get ready. Baby, please stop. I promise I will spend the whole day with you tomorrow.  I need to get dressed." I said picking up a shirt out of the drawer. He moved back to the bed and I started towards the bathroom.