Why Didn't You Just Say Something?

Michael's POV

I feel like I've been getting left out on everything lately. Louis has been occupied with Harry, Niall and Ava, Calum and Kay, Liam and Zayn or as the fans would call them Ziam. And Luke and Ashton have been spending more and more time together. I mean more than normal.

The point is that I feel left out. I mean yeah I play game with the guys and we all hang out. But, it's not like before. They don't notice when I'm not around or if I don't come down for dinner. I have been trying to get their attention for over two weeks now. It feels like forever though. I have tried cooking dinner or doing a couple extra things around the house. All I get is a pat on the back.

I walk downstairs to go get something to eat to find a note on the counter.

Michael,
  The lads and I have gone out to get some lunch and food. We would have asked you, but you were asleep when we came to ask you. Stay in the house and don't go anywhere. You know the consequences for disobeying an order.
                                                Liam

Oh, get now they just leave me at the house all by myself. Why the hell should I listen to what they say if they don't care to wake me up and asked me to go with them? I don't care what he said I'm going to go on a run to let off some steam.

I ran upstairs and changed into some jogging shorts and runners. With that I ran outside and hopped the fence and took off as fast I could. I made sure not to cross the line. I heard Luke and Ash talking about what happened with them and Oliver. Instead I made my way over to the lake after running the territory a couple times.

Once I get over to the lake I sit on the edge of the pier. I put my feet in the water and watched the light glistening of the blue water. I watched as all the little animals hopped and ran by. It was a great way to just forget everything that has been going on. From feeling left out to al km the stuff that is going in our music career. I love everything that is going on there, but at the same time it is just so overwhelming. Some days I miss it when it was just the guys and I. But, I love being in a real pack even if we are dysfunctional.

"Michael?" I look up to see Liam looking down at me. He didn't look mad at me. Well not yet at least.

"Yeah?"

"What are you doing out here?"

"I was mad and frustrated so I went on a run. Then I came here to cool off."

"I told you not to go anywhere." I scuffed at him as a reply.

"Is there something that you would like to say Michael?" He said annoyed with my reaction to him. I didn't even think before I got up to answer him.

"You know what I would like to say something. You didn't tell me shit. Last time I checked a note to someone is not telling someone something." I said. He was not taking back by my words at all. He just went all alpha mood on me.

"You better watch your mouth little boy. I don't care if I told you something or fucking wrote it down. It's there for you to follow. I told you to stay in the god damn house and not go anywhere. Now, I want you to go back to the house right now. Just go wait in your room. I'm going on a run. Is that clear?"

"Whatever." I mumbled as walked past him.  He grabbed my arm and hit me hard five times. I bite the inside of my lip to keep from crying out. He let me go and I ran to the house as fast as I could. I ran straight to my room. I didn't know what to do. I don't understand how that made Liam so mad. I set on my bed and cried. I heard someone come on I was terrified that it was Liam, that he he was going to yell at me again, but it was really Zayn.  He set down beside me and pulled me into a hug. He didn't ask what was wrong or anything he just held me. Maybe Liam already talked to him.

"He didn't mean to scare you or hit you that hard. He is just really frustrated with the pack thinking that they can do whatever the hell they want. He just really wants you guys to behave and if that means being the bad guy then he is willing to do that for you. I talked to him already. What is going on with you?  That wasn't you."

"I just feel left out. All everybody has done for the last two weeks is talk with their mates or hang out with everybody, but me. It sucks I feel like the only on who hasn't found my mate yet. What if I don't have one?"

"Everybody has a mate. And you're not the the only one who hasn't found their mate. Luke, Ashton, Harry, and Louis still haven't either. Somethings just take time.  Now you are going to get 30 with the paddle, bare. You can't just blow up on someone when you don't tell them anything and you damn sure know not to disobey a direct order. So, bare yourself and get over my lap." I quickly did as he said and got over his lap. He put his hand on my back before starting.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was crying, squirming, and kicking my legs and I tried to reach back which only got me the wrist pinned to my back and a few hard swats to my sit spots.

"Michael stay still." Zayn warned me.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

I was still squirming and kicking. My face had tears just pouring down it. Zayn stopped spanking me and told me to get up.

"Michael, get up. If you are going to continue to squirm then you can bend over the chair and get a proper paddling."

"Zayn, please. I will stop." I hated having to bend over a chair or a bed. It hurt a lot worse and they can hit your sit spots harder.

"No, I already warned you. Now, if you don't get up I will restart." I didn't listen to anything that he said.  I just continued to beg him not to make me get a proper paddling.

"Okay, that is it. You leave me no choice. Now get up and bend over the chair.  We are going to restart this." I did as he said not wanting to get more added on to the restart. I pulled my desk chair out to the middle of the room and bent over it. I was already a crying mess of sobs.  I don't know how I'm going to take a restart.

"I'm going to start. If you move I will restart again."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"Zayn pl-ease. It h-URTS. "

"Last ten."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

He picked me up and sat down with me in his lap. I cried into his shoulder.  After about an hour or so Liam called everybody downstairs for a pack meeting. Saying that we need to talk about some stuff.

_______________________

Update. Kinda really crappie.  But, y'all reached the goal. So, you get an update. I want y'all to do some thing for me. Instead of having a goal of votes and comments on this story I want y'all to get my Black Veil Brides story to 1.3k reads as an overall and 55 votes and some more comments. This is all as an overall. Thanks.

What is your favorite BAND? (1D is a boy band)

Tell me what y'all think. What does Liam going to tell the pack? Michael knows about Oli? What do y'all think is to come? And tell me who y'all want spanked next. Who ever has the most will get spanked.