Don't Disrespect Me

Luke's POV

I was sitting in the sun room watching the ran fall down.  It was one of those days were Liam had to go on a run.  I never get to go.  So, what if I'm the youngest!  Does that really mean that I can't go on a stupid run.  It just isn't fair.  Everybody but, me gets to go.  I mean even all I want to do is go on a stupid run.

"Hey, Zayn?"

"What is it?"

"Why don't I ever get to go on a run?  Everybody else does."

"You know that your not old enough."

"How old were you when you went on your first run?"

"This isn't about me."

"So you were younger than me."

"Don't start."

"I just want to know why Liam won't take me on a run."

"Why don't you ask him.  He will be back in a couple of minutes."

"How do you know that?  He is normal gone all day when he is runs."

"Because it is raining.  He isn't going to stay out long in this rain."

"Ok, thanks."  I went back to watching the rain fall.  About 5 minutes later I heard Liam come though the door.  I jumped out of my set and ran to him.  Zayn followed smiling shaking his head.

"Liam!"

"Whatever it is can it wait till I am in dry clothes."

"I guess."  I said sounding as sad as I possibly could, hoping to make him change his mind.

"Fine.  Come up stairs and talk while I change."

"Ok."  I followed up stairs into his room.  We rarely can come in here.  Liam started taking of his wet clothes to put on his dry ones.

"What do you want to talk about pup."

"Well, I know that you have told me like hundred times bu-" He cut me off by putting his hand up.

"I don't want you going on a run yet."

"But."

"No, buts. My decision is final."

"Will you at least tell me why?"

"Why is it so important to you?"

"Because I'm 15 and still haven't gone on a run."

"Age has nothing to do with it."

"Then what is it!?"

"Do not raise your voice at me.  It has to do with the alpha's decision.  Mine is made up.  Now, drop the topic."

"I just want to go on a run.  All I do is school, train, sing."

"And at this time that is all you need to be doing."

"Whatever."

"Do you want to repeat that?"

"Yeah, I said 'whatever'." He pulled me from my spot on his bed and gave me 5 hard smacks after he pulled down my sweatpants and boxers.

"What was that for?"  I said staring to get mad.

"That was for being disrespectful.  Now, go to your room for the rest of the day.  I don't want to see you or hear you is that clear?"  I started to cry as he was now mad at me and using his alpha voice.  Nobody liked it when he used his alpha voice.  I've seen even Zayn shiver when he does.

"Yes sir."  I sobbed out.  He sighed and his face softened.

"Come here pup."  I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him

"I'm sorry."

"I know.  I didn't mean to scare you pup.  But, you have to just trust me when I say that your not ready to go on a run.  And you never disrespect me like that again.  You better do what I tell you to do or I promise the you won't sit again.  I'm just trying to keep you safe.  I don't want anything to happen to you.  Now, go to your room until dinner."

"I don't want to."  I wrapped my arms around him tighter.

"What did I just tell you?  Do you need to be pulled over my knee?"  I didn't answer him but, stayed there with my arms wrapped around him.  Well, I guess that it gave him his answer.  He pulled my arms of him, set on the bed, pulled me over his lap and bared me.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack  Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Why did you not do what I told you?"

"Because, I-I-I don't know."  I was crying so hard.

"That is not an answer and you know that."

"Because I wanted you to cuddle me for a little while.  You scared me when you got mad at me."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought that you wouldn't since you were mad.  I'm sorry."

"I believe you but, I'm going to have to make sure that it doesn't happen again by making you a little  sorrier." I cried harder at his words.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack  Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack SmackSmack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack  Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"I'm s-s-so s-sorry. It h-hurts, p-p-please Li-Liam."

"Just a few more pup."

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack  Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

He pulled me up to to sit in his lap.  He rubbed my back while I cried into his shoulder.

"It's ok.  I'm not mad anymore.  You did good pup."

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry.  I'm so sorry."

"I know.  I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now, I still want you to go to your room for the rest of the day.  I'll come get you for dinner."

"Will you come with me for a little while?" I asked him as I pulled my head up to look into his eyes.

"Ok, but, only for a little while.  You know that going to your room is part of your punishment"  I know I had the saddest look on my face.

"How about this pup, after I leave I'll get Ashton to come up here with you." I nodded my head and fell asleep on in his arms as he carried me to my room.

When I woke up he was gone but Ashton was asleep with me.  I just closed my eyes and cuddled closer to Ash.  I fell fast asleep after that.