Concert Troubles

Michael's POV

It the first concert we have had in awhile and lets just say that back stage is hectic. Liam has threated everyone at least twice. To say I need a break to clear my head was under statement. But the problem would come of how to get out of here. I know Liam and the guys are going to be leaving at some time, but I don't know when.

"Boys, the lads and I are leaving in just a few minutes. However, I want to make a few things clear before we do so. Ashton is in charge. Listen to him. Ashton you do not have permission to punish anybody. Nobody is leaving until after the concert. Behave. Clear?" Liam asked being strict as always. Although I am loving this timing. Everybody mumbles a 'yes sir' to him and with one last look he and the guys left.

"So FIFA?" Luke asked everybody already heading to grab a controller. Calum went to go play with him while Ashton and myself set around playing on your phones. I started texting my friend Hailey from Oli's pack. Lets just say I'm getting out of here for a little while.

Fast Forward About An Hour

The guys are still playing the game and now Ashton is watching them. I was about to leave when Ash had to notice me moving. To say this day has been annoying is just the tip of the iceberg .

"Mikey, where are you going?" Ashton asked me. I sighed and turned around to look at him.

"To pee and get food. Is that okay with ye majesty? I asked with a hand gesture. The other two laughed and Ash just rolled his eyes and flipped me off.

"Get out of here." He playfully said. I did go to the bathroom to be fair, but food wasn't on my priority list. I had Hailey meet me a few blocks from where the concert was being held at. We went to some different shops, stop at a food stand, then I saw the holy grail. It was a store completely full of hair dye. Only one problem it would be in Oliver's territory and last time one of us went into someone else's territory it didn't turn out that well. Hailey was snapping her fingers in front of my face when I came out of my thoughts.

"Do you want to go in there, Mikey?"

"Yeah, but I can't. It's in Oli's territory."

"I'm in Liam's territory. And besides you are with me so its fine. Plus they have an agreement. Sooo, come on." She said and pulled me towards the store.

Liam's POV

I got a call from Ashton a little while ago telling me that Michael decided to not listen to me of course I can't leave them and have everything go smoothly. So, now I have to find him and get some since into that boy. His head is thicker than a slate of marble sometimes. Going around to his favorite places in town. I look down the road to see him going into some hair dye store. Of course. But the store is in Oliver's territory and honestly makes me furious that he has disobeyed me twice today. I go and what across the street for him to come out.

Michael's POV

Hailey and I walk out of the store laughing about one of the names of some dye. I look across the street and see Liam glaring over at me. He motions for me to come to him and I quickly obey him. Not exactly in a position to argue with him. Once I reach him he his staring me down and I suddenly found the ground very interesting. Hailey came with me probably to try to help me, but either way I'm toast.

"Do you have anything to say Michael?" Liam asked grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. I continued to look down instead of look at him.

"Unless you want me to spank you right here, right now I suggest looking at me." I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. He looked absolutely pissed about the fact that I left and went into somebody else's territory. His eyes softened a little but his face remained hard and held disappointment.